Certified Legendary Thread Squiggle 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm in denial about the chances of us losing this - it just doesn't seem possible, but I know rationally that it is possible. A truly bizarre feeling.

Felt like this every single Hawthorn grand final i've attended... 08,12,13,14,15... thankfully I only got to experience the dread of the "impossibility" once.

Felt like this every single Hawthorn grand final i've attended... 08,12,13,14,15... thankfully I only got to experience the dread of the "impossibility" once.
Lucky bastard. I'm 46. I would take one good day. I could easily cope with 10 years of rubbish after that. Just. One. Day.

We have our first computer model Tiger tip! And it's from Matter of Stats, who have an excellent record:

gBCYdlV.png

Matter of Stats post on the tip!

Squiggle link!

Thanks all, much appreciated.

More tips coming in from the models!

S33eybz.png

Live link.

Models are breaking one way or the other depending on how they treat home ground advantage. All models rate Adelaide the superior team, but those that assign home ground advantage as they do in the regular season are tipping Richmond on the back of the venue. Those that reduce or ignore home ground advantage for Grand Finals are tipping Adelaide.

Similarly, Rourke (the renowned Mr. O'Shaughnessy) is tipping Adelaide while noting that Richmond would be the tip with regular HGA.

Squiggle is the outlier due to its particular fetish for attack strength in Grand Finals!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I LOVE YOU ALL

I HEREBY RETIRE
I do hope you're joking, you add another dimension to football, as if I needed anymore reason to love it!

Enjoy this one mate, and all other Tiger fans out there!! Richmond are premiers, and 48 points says it was no fluke!!!

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

I do hope you're joking, you add another dimension to football, as if I needed anymore reason to love it!

Enjoy this one mate, and all other Tiger fans out there!! Richmond are premiers, and 48 points says it was no fluke!!!

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

51, 36 and 48 points...

no fluke, dominant finals series.

with a little more luck in those 3 close last minute losses, they could have been a distance ahead on top of the ladder, too.

Thanks all, much appreciated.

More tips coming in from the models!

S33eybz.png

Live link.

Models are breaking one way or the other depending on how they treat home ground advantage. All models rate Adelaide the superior team, but those that assign home ground advantage as they do in the regular season are tipping Richmond on the back of the venue. Those that reduce or ignore home ground advantage for Grand Finals are tipping Adelaide.

Similarly, Rourke (the renowned Mr. O'Shaughnessy) is tipping Adelaide while noting that Richmond would be the tip with regular HGA.

Squiggle is the outlier due to its particular fetish for attack strength in Grand Finals!
The squiggle is the most wrong out of all models. Please end this thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back