List Mgmt. Collingwood FS & NGA "Peter Daicos Academy" kids

Remove this Banner Ad

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
You know s**t is real when Ayce has a mouthguard on at training :D

I see Archie got Dads ears. :)

untitled.png

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
You know is real when Ayce has a mouthguard on at training :D
The Buckleys are serious people,

Have this feeling the junior bUckleys will be very special.

Ok, I really hope so, because thems wonderful genes.

Daicos, Buckley ripping things up

Throw some brown in....

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sorry, but I'm still struggling with 'Jett' and 'Ayce'. Call me old fashioned, but why is it so?
I've long just given to credit to Mrs Buckley

No other explanation, and happy wife happy life

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Last edited:

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Whilst some will view all these picks as Club spin.

I like it, it's nice dreaming if the possibilities

And reminiscing at the same time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how many of these boys qualify as f/s? too lazy to look it up :$ - is it 100 games? or more?
100 games at the moment, and all the kids mentioned are father/sons

how many of these boys qualify as f/s? too lazy to look it up :$ - is it 100 games? or more?
All of them I think. The Daicos academy is specifically for father son prospects.

Not all of them

Scott Crow didn't play 100 games for us
Nice pick up.

I was under the impression they all had to qualify to be part of the academy.

Potential change to the rules on the cards?

Mar 2, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Bushrangers
Nice pick up.

Maybe. Or maybe the kid was keen to participate and they thought it would be scummy not to let him.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Nice pick up.

The rule change doesn't apply to Collingwood O A every other team but Collingwood the AFL would make sure of that. :drunk:

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Nice pick up.

I always thought it was sons of former players without any F/S pre-requisite.

Nice pick up.

While this link says the program is only for 100 game player/sons it's been all sons regardless of drafting eligibility since inception. Crow for example featured in this 2014 video. My guess is it is or at least was about being inclusive of all past players and their sons. Perhaps we've tightened up the criteria for new participants, but I'm yet to see anything either way to support this.

Since AFLW we've also opened it up to daughters for anyone who's played 1 game for the club.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
The rule change doesn't apply to Collingwood O A every other team but Collingwood the AFL would make sure of that. :drunk:
GWS father Son rule would be, any junior player born or living or passing through NSW, if they have a father, dead or alive, whether married, divorced, or test tube donator is henceforth eligible for father Son.

No games need to be played. The kid just needs a dad which is a given.

CFC2010

Cancelled
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
GWS father Son rule would be, any junior player born or living or passing through NSW, if they have a father, dead or alive, whether married, divorced, or test tube donator is henceforth eligible for father Son.

No games need to be played. The kid just needs a dad which is a given.

Or just be able to spell GWS......

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back