Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
American Icon and Playboy Founder, Hugh M. Hefner passed away today. He was 91. #RIPHefpic.twitter.com/tCLa2iNXa4

DKx7PtFVwAAjDOv.jpg

8:13 PM - 27 Sep 2017

Loved the articles Hugh :D:rabbit:
Somebody told me there were pictures too. Any truth to such rumours?

Care to elaborate Temps

Danced to sweet Caroline on the footy show with pictures and videos of Caroline Wilson surrounding him and cryptic media messages of Eddie and the criticism he took this year behind him.

I reckon it's a message from him saying he doesn't give a s**t about what people say.

Rebekah was the stand out in the revue for me.

Sweet Caroline......LOL.

If people don't think she is a bias journalist read her article tonight/tomorrow.

Rebekah was the stand out in the revue for me.

Sweet Caroline......LOL.

If people don't think she is a bias journalist read her article tonight/tomorrow.
The end with Rebekah, and I assume the 9 female sports reporters, leading to the AFLW players in the aisles, really reinforced that this was the year the female of the species took our game head on.
And won.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danced to sweet Caroline on the footy show with pictures and videos of Caroline Wilson surrounding him and cryptic media messages of Eddie and the criticism he took this year behind him.

I reckon it's a message from him saying he doesn't give a s**t about what people say.
I thought it was the opposite.

The end with Rebekah, and I assume the 9 female sports reporters, leading to the AFLW players in the aisles, really reinforced that this was the year the female of the species took our game head on.
And won.

I didn't get the symbolism that you got B_W but I don't have a problem with your anology.

I just thought she was the best performer in the revue.

Watching Deadpool on Fox.......love this movie.

Watching Deadpool on Fox.......love this movie.

I actually thought it was quite a bit of a disappointment...

Watched it twice, didn't see the appeal that others did.

I actually thought it was quite a bit of a disappointment...

Watched it twice, didn't see the appeal that others did.

Fair enough mate but I like ****ed up films like that.......the humour in it also appeals to me. I am not normal so it might explain why I liked it.

Fair enough mate but I like ****** up films like that.......the humour in it also appeals to me. I am not normal so it might explain why I liked it.

What is normal?

Nobody is normal.

Seriously?
I thought it was the best of the Marvel movies.

Goes to show how good a movie can be (in other people's eyes, not mine) when there are no parental guidance restrictions.

Safest way to use ATMs is to withdraw cardless cash. It does require one to install their bank's app on their Android or iOS device.
How does that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back