Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Reems

Premiership Player
Aug 28, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
just watched the 10 news. almost the entire report on the WAFL GF focused on how unfair it all is to poor Subi.
The simplistic focus of news these days is unfortunate.
Would it really be too hard to point out that every league in Australia has players drop down the levels as teams go out?
That VFL & SANFL teams have AFL listed players?
That Subi has bought their premierships with superior finances for years?
No, its all big bad Freo's fault.

Tim Gossage is a massive Subiaco supporter, as is Kim Hagdorn. However I will at least at acknowledge Hagdorn's comments on radio yesterday morning when he said that Subiaco cannot use the excuse that 15 AFL listed players help Peel win the Grand Final.

Subiaco's goal kicking was to blame. Pav also mentioned on Channel 9 last night that Port Adelaide and Richmond had more AFL players than Peel had in their respective Grand Final sides on Sunday, yet both of those teams lost.

Why even have a grand final? Or a season at all? Just get penguins to choose everything!
...and I for one welcome our flightless avian overlords

Anyone know what the Weagles are whinging about now? Ch Eagle reporting they're disappointed about an AFL decision.

Something about the AFLW probably. Someone mentioned something about it earlier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LeftFootBanana

All Australian
Aug 7, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
http://www.watoday.com.au/afl/afl-n...required-player-for-2018-20171002-gysu4c.html

upload_2017-10-2_18-14-41.png

HOGANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Was just looking at the AFL Photos site (http://www.aflphotos.com.au/), and they have lots of galleries of photos from all sorts of footy competitions in 2017, such as:
  • AFL;
  • AFLW;
  • VFL men;
  • VFL women;
  • TAC Cup;
  • SANFL;
  • Under 18 All Stars;
  • EJ Whitten game;
  • Herald Sun Shield Senior Girls;
  • AFLW Under 18's;
  • AFL Under 18's;
  • VFL State Match;
  • Rio Tinto Cup;
  • JLT Community Series.
Not wanting to sound like I'm wearing a tin foil hat, but why wouldn't they have any photos of the WAFL? Or NEAFL & TFL even?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back