Bumped Jeremy Howe Mark of the Year (no he didn't win)

Remove this Banner Ad

21766325_1446542902137791_5220978802676850260_n.jpg

Posterity will replay Howe's mark

That is the greatest victory

Yep.

League chief executive Gillon McLachlan told ABC the process would likely change for next season.

"With the greatest respect to Joe Daniher, who's a star, an All Australian and a great mark, that mark (Howe's) was the best mark, I think – and quite clearly," McLachlan said.

"You can't have that. I know that's quite definitive, but I think if you've got a mark that's clearly better and it doesn't win, then the system has to be reviewed."

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-09-29/danihers-award-could-mark-move-from-fans

seriously, if getting mark of the year was our only positive then we've definitely reached the lowest point in our club's history.

seriously, if getting mark of the year was our only positive then we've definitely reached the lowest point in our club's history.
If you choose to see MOTY as our only positive then you might as well throw the half empty glass out.

If you choose to see MOTY as our only positive then you might as well throw the half empty glass out.
The only positive I care about is in the W column, I don't give a $#!* about anything else

Posterity will replay Howe's mark

That is the greatest victory

I honestly don't think there is a single greatest mark of all time, but there is a group of the greatest. Howe's makes the grade for me whereas Daniher's gets a polite clap.

I honestly don't think there is a single greatest mark of all time, but there is a group of the greatest. Howe's makes the grade for me whereas Daniher's gets a polite clap.
Pretty much.

But this one was pretty good, Shaun Smith take a bow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty much.

But this one was pretty good, Shaun Smith take a bow.

I remember the following week or so on the Footy Show they found the guy who took the photo you can see flash.... they showed the photo and it was 80% back of peoples heads and 20 % a bit of the mark :(

So you come on the MOTY thread to tell us that you don't give a s**t about MOTY. Cheers for the update

I only come to the MOTY thread to see you going all savage Jasper84 :cool:

It’s hard to understand how they couldn’t foresee this happening in the first place. Slow learners at the AFL.
I think it's called cash for grabs.

BT and cherney, dear me

We don't need BT and st Kilda barracking Cherney to tell us our business.

Rioli won goal of the year and he didn't even win goal of the week.
Murphy (blues) won Round 3 goal of the week!
WTF AFL !
Footy isn't a reality TV show for us to vote on!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back