Bluemour Discussion Thread VI (cont. in Part VII)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right when our kids are 21-22 and our vets are dropping off or gone (Simpson gone, Murphy 32, Gibbs 31, Kruezer 30)?

Those kids (SPS Curnow Cripps) need to be older. Players don't hit their straps till 100 games in on average.

We should push for the 8 in 19 but finish just outside it. 2020 onwards we rise (as the kids we accumulated 2015-18 plus Cripps and Docherty) come on.

I'd like to have early success but if it comes it comes. We focus on having the strongest possible side when it matters 2020-2025.

I still don't understand why so many Carlton people don't understand rebuilding. We're an impatient lot. It's our worst trait.

I would suggest there is more than one way to rebuild the list we need to win or challenge for flags. You're set on one way, others are open to different avenue's of building the playing list.

Last edited:
Here goes guys, I've been on this site for about 7 years and never even got close to posting a rumour but am about to break my duck.

Matt Kennedy has decided on Carlton after talking to both SOS and Bolton. Don't know when it is likely to be announced but my source (very close relative) is very sure.
Reputation on the line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that's not good

I don't think we should read too much into it. Smith is going to do his due diligence on all the clubs that are interested in him, just like the clubs will be doing due diligence on him and his knee. I'm sure Carlton have shown him around, but probably just didn't let the press know about the photo opportunity.

I don't think we should read too much into it. Smith is going to do his due diligence on all the clubs that are interested in him, just like the clubs will be doing due diligence on him and his knee. I'm sure Carlton have shown him around, but probably just didn't let the press know about the photo opportunity.
As we know, the Dopers don't get many trades done because Dodoro & Co are terrible to deal with, consistently wanting something for nothing.

Here goes guys, I've been on this site for about 7 years and never even got close to posting a rumour but am about to break my duck.

Matt Kennedy has decided on Carlton after talking to both SOS and Bolton. Don't know when it is likely to be announced but my source (very close relative) is very sure.
Nice work mate. Waded through a lot of list management theory to reach a rumour :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back