Matchday 7

Chelsea vs Man City Preditions?

• Chelsea Win.

• Draw.

• Man City Win.

• Match cancelled and all 3 points awarded to Jack Watts.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg

Harry Kane is in terrific form and should help Spurs onwards to a win vs Huddersfield.

Both Leicester and Bournemouth have underachieved a bit this season. A loss to either side would put them deeper into a potential relegation battle later in the season.

Man United should stroll through Palace who have yet to score a goal this season.

Stoke/Soton could be ok, West Brom/Watford is a snoozefest for mine.

West Ham (Who play Swansea) in the relegation zone need to sack Bilic asap. They have a decent squad to be in the top 10 but the later they leave it the more this season will turn to crap.

Arsenal have found a bit of form lately and I reckon they should dispose of Brighton.

Everton have a lot of problems at the minute but I reckon they'll bounce back against Burnley. If they can't then they are well and truly screwed.

Newcastle, who are doing well at the minute playing for Rafa after his surgery, play Liverpool who have conceded as many goals as 19th placed Bournemouth. There will be goals in this match and I feel a winner will need more than 1 goal to get the 3 points.

Match of the round for mine is clearly 2 in form clubs, Chelsea vs Man City. No Mendy or Augero is a big loss as well as David Luiz is suspended for Chelsea. But I still think Man City can get something out of this game.

Picks:
Huddersfield vs Spurs 0-3
Bournemouth vs Leicester 0-1
Man United vs Crystal Palace 3-0
Stoke vs Southampton 1-1
West Brom vs Watford 1-1
West Ham vs Swansea 1-0
Chelsea vs Man City 2-2
Arsenal vs Brighton 2-1
Everton vs Burnley 3-1
Newcastle vs Liverpool 1-2

Last edited:
Huddersfield vs Spurs 5-2
Bournemouth vs Leicester 1-2
Man United vs Crystal Palace 4-1
Stoke vs Southampton 2-0
West Brom vs Watford 1-1
West Ham vs Swansea 1-1
Chelsea vs Man City 3-3
Arsenal vs Brighton 10-0
Everton vs Burnley 0-1
Newcastle vs Liverpool 2-1

4-0 to Everton because Burnley will forfeit an hour before the game when the Everton team sheet includes Oumar Niasse.

Serious prediction, 2-1 to Everton. Two for Niasse and 1 goal to Burnley from a Williams mistake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Utd must have done tough fixtures coming up. Must be running out of bottom half teams to play

Don't hurt your head. After Round 11, United will have played as many top 6 teams as the rest of the top 6 lol (yes, I am including Arsenal as part of the top 6).

Kane in 3 years could be in the realm of cr7

He is an absolute freak

Back