No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #10 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made a science of it.

Saw him bowl a spell in a d/n at Perth '87/'88, just about perfect.
If we had a midfield that could kick with that precision, I could play full forward and we would still kick winning scores.

no-one in the australian team could lay a bat on him - just about ended dean jones' career...........

....and Mike Whitney took an over of him, on that dog of an MCG wicket, to win us a series.

Deano.......still makes coin off the Madras knock.

....and Mike Whitney took an over of him, on that dog of an MCG wicket, to win us a series.

Deano.......still makes coin off the Madras knock.
Met Deano once, came to my house with his manager. Seemed genuinely concerned that I had a sore back from cricket and was moving like a man twice my age. Nice guy to talk to.

er, no - but he follows carlton - and I think played for carlton district

Scholes, Jones, Stacky, Buzzard, Martin, Kinnear, Douglas, Callen amongst others.

Nearly had John Snow in '74.

Can still remember our boy, Rodney Hogg pushing off the sightscreen and bowling throaties at a trembling John Embury in the district final at the Albert Oval in the late 80s.

Met Deano once, came to my house with his manager. Seemed genuinely concerned that I had a sore back from cricket and was moving like a man twice my age. Nice guy to talk to.
did the madras curry you'd made trigger any stories?

Scholes, Jones, Stacky, Buzzard, Martin, Kinnear, Douglas, Callen amongst others.

Nearly had John Snow in '74.

Can still remember our boy, Rodney Hogg pushing off the sightscreen and bowling throaties at a trembling John Embury in the district final at the Albert Oval in the late 80s.
thought hogg was north melbourne - lawry?

did the madras curry you'd made trigger any stories?
It was a stinking hot day, he did mention it reminded him of this one time he was in India ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And that's probably her intent.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Might be some truth to her allegations if he is leaving the Dogs while still in contract.

Something is happening to break down the relationship between player and club, not sure that automatically makes his ex someone who is vindictive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back