No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #10 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be some truth to her allegations if he is leaving the Dogs while still in contract.

Something is happening to break down the relationship between player and club, not sure that automatically makes his ex someone who is vindictive.
I got no doubt there might be truth to her allegations. A woman scorned etc was my point.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I got no doubt there might be truth to her allegations. A woman scorned etc was my point.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
The article is up on the Herald Sun website, it's a tell-all interview. She thanks the players and coach for their stance, and expresses her disappointment in the administration and Stringer's manager for theirs.

Furthermore, she talks about how she's training to be a counsellor for women in similar circumstances.

Stringers ex has laid bare all the skeletons in his closet.

Dogs wont be getting the package deal they would have hoped for.

There has to be more to the stringer story than this.

Obviously this was poor behaviour from stringer but is it enough to turn the club against you?

Amazing that St kilda made finals in the last 15 years if that was the case.

AFL.com article suggests South Australia could have 4 players inside the Top 10 of the 2018 draft.

Naturally, my mind drifted to this year's possible Gibbs trade to Adelaide - not sure how it factors in, but I imagine Adelaide will be very keen to gain more picks in next year's draft... Maybe a trade swap? I dunno..............

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-09-29/sa-star-could-be-2018s-no1-draft-pick

Obviously this was poor behaviour from stringer but is it enough to turn the club against you?

Weren't there rumours about he playing around on him too?

Jason Johannison is godfather to one of the Stringer babies and was there when Abby found out that Stringer was having an affair with a 17 year old, that's gotta piss ya off.

The gambling allegation is also pretty massive. I had a read on the Dogs board last night and they reckon he's got problems with 3 of the Clarko P's...

Jason Johannison is godfather to one of the Stringer babies and was there when Abby found out that Stringer was having an affair with a 17 year old, that's gotta piss ya off.

The gambling allegation is also pretty massive. I had a read on the Dogs board last night and they reckon he's got problems with 3 of the Clarko P's...
Hey meb. Hope you are well. What are Clarko p's?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ablett is one of those Pentecostal Christians - they are big on personal wealth generation. Tom Browne reported last night that Ablett donated the boots he wore on his 300th game to a charity. He attended the auction. The successful bidder paid $4000 and Pastor Ablett took half! Praise the Lord Jeeeesus. What a Flog!

I will throw my neck on the chopping block here.

As someone who attends a pentecostal church, the prosperity gospel some assholes preach is actually looked down upon quite heavily.

Think it has more to do with him being an Ablett.

Clarko's Ps are the four things that footy players need to have control over--penis, punt, powders and piss (willies, gambling, drugs and alcohol).

FMD. The amount of players who have suffered from at least one of those four who have gone through the Hawthorn Football Club under Clarkson's tenure makes me think he's absolutely full of s**t. The premiership captain included.

I'll just leave this here.

GssujF0.jpg

Is it actually not that hard to win a premiership? Sick of these drought clubs coming from nowhere and not Carlton

Is it actually not that hard to win a premiership? Sick of these drought clubs coming from nowhere and not Carlton

I was more sick of the same old clubs winning premierships over the previous 10 years. The last couple of years have given me hope that if we continue to do the right thing we can win one ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back