• Adelaide by a little

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Adelaide by heaps

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

pyne.jpg

Currently seriously rethinking my choice of bandwagon.

As a Victorian football traditionalist, I will be supporting Adelaide. Richmond has not won a Premiership since 1980 and I think that maintaining this record is important. I also hope that Richmond finished 9th next year, because they were building a nice little tradition there too.

My tip: Next week — Victorian State Government declares ‘state of emergency’ after unprecedented demand for grief counselling and psychiatric services overwhelms health system. Richmond supporters become the greatest ‘at risk’ group in society.

Last edited:
It's amazing that Richmond have held off the Pretender tag so late in the season.They are exactly this,and only a few hours now so that everyone knows !
Absolutely, I was at the Richmond v Brisbane game at Etihad this year and Richmond were not that impressive. They are going to get torn apart by Adelaide today. Shades of the 2000 Grand Final when Essendon murdered a gallant, but clearly inferior Melbourne.

Richmond are in about 10x better form than they played that day. Quite a few people on here were predicting that GWS would account for Richmond easily last week - didn't happen. Remember a couple of posts "I can see GWS winning by 10 goals", I think it's amazing that people still think Richmond are pretenders - bugger me what do they have to do to prove they are capable.

Richmond are in about 10x better form than they played that day. Quite a few people on here were predicting that GWS would account for Richmond easily last week - didn't happen. Remember a couple of posts "I can see GWS winning by 10 goals", I think it's amazing that people still think Richmond are pretenders - bugger me what do they have to do to prove they are capable.
They have easily accounted for both Geelong and Gws in the finals series, thats no mean feat. Both finished top 4 in the regular season and were top 4 all year.
They are in ripping form at the right end of the season and are definitely good enough to win it, but I am hoping that Adelaide will win, but it will be a hard fought contest and pretty close I reckon.

Crows by 53....Ballenden playing on MCG today......lucky lad....U18s All stars....details in dratf thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So they pay holding against Adelaide but there has been 3 or 4 against Richmond not paid

As a Victorian football traditionalist, I will be supporting Adelaide. Richmond has not won a Premiership since 1980 and I think that maintaining this record is important. I also hope that Richmond finished 9th next year, because they were building a nice little tradition there too.

My tip: Next week — Victorian State Government declares ‘state of emergency’ after unprecedented demand for grief counselling and psychiatric services overwhelms health system. Richmond supporters become the greatest ‘at risk’ group in society.
Good on ya Shakespeare

Bloody hate living in QLD, not even a mention of the AFL grand final on the channel that broadcasts it

Absolutely, I was at the Richmond v Brisbane game at Etihad this year and Richmond were not that impressive. They are going to get torn apart by Adelaide today. Shades of the 2000 Grand Final when Essendon murdered a gallant, but clearly inferior Melbourne.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
After that effort ,Nostradamus is sleeping a lot easier tonight

Back