Oh no; I do that, every game.

Put a little same game multi on for today:

Adelaide -5.5
Eddie Betts most goals
Over 24.5 goals scored
Cotchin over 20 possessions

$5 paying $57

I eat a lot of cheese.
You'll love my hot cheesy taco bean dip (euphemism?). Sour cream, tasty cheese, cheddar cheese spread,kidney beans, taco seasoning. Guarenteed to have you punishing the Coroma by midnight. Worth it

I'd rather listen to Johnny Farnham out there on the ground......at least he'd get the place bouncing. The only overseas "entertainer" that has been any good was Lional Richie. He was exactly the type needed for the occasion.

I love a lot of modern music but what we're hearing now sounds crap. Might be better on their video, but not what we just heard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else finishing off the beers and wine from the GF yesterday, you know, just clearing the house of booze and then have tomorrow off! Winning!

Anyone else finishing off the beers and wine from the GF yesterday, you know, just clearing the house of booze and then have tomorrow off! Winning!
I'm cleaning out the fridges from a weeks holiday before heading back. So far I've had a 1998 cab saving, a 2005 Shiraz and a 2009 GSM. I'll be right to drive tmrw yeah?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back