Non-Lions Footy Season (2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Tigers .
Reckon they will give Dusty the Norm Smith too.
Houli probably deserves it though .
Ordinary effort Crows .
Houli missed acouple of goals,that would have nailed it for him...similar to Chris Johnson.

Well done Tigers .
Reckon they will give Dusty the Norm Smith too.
Houli probably deserves it though .
Ordinary effort Crows .

Agree, we thought Houli or Rance.......didn't think Martin played nearly as good as some others.

Crows were very disappointing. Will be a long trip home.

All this umpire bashing without recognition of a great effort is pretty boring, TBH. Guess folks will see what they want to see. Umpiring never affected the result at any stage. Well played Richmond. Best on the day, best team in the finals. Well deserved.

Thought Houli was immense.

Would like to see what might have happened if Betts got that point blank holding free in the first half.

That's 6 different teams in the last 3 grand finals and 3 different winners. Good to see the competition evening up.

I have been saying this for a little while but I do think running power, mobility and ability to stay in the contest are becoming increasingly important. On paper Adelaide looked to have a much stronger forward line, but they were pretty impotent after quarter time. Richmond's backline superb. Also had more midfield class and the ability to finish it off. I hope it influences our drafting this year... the running players we recruit much more crucial than whether certain players stay (they will, anyway.)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond are absolutely going to finish 9th or 16th next year. If you thought the Dogs had a hangover this year watch out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back