Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does that work?

The CBA app has a "Withdraw Cardless Cash" option of the main menu. Logging into the app requires a fingerprint on my phone.

Once you have selected the account and amount the app will generate an 8 digit code that is valid at any CBA ATM for 30 minutes. It will also SMS you a 4 number PIN that is needed to complete the transaction.

Voila! No card.

Each bank has their own app and simple process but roughly, it's the same.

I love George Michael so the end put a smile on my face :)

You and I both mate.

Losing Prince, MJ, & George Michael; a part of my youth is dead.

What the bloody hell is going on here.
You too???

I loved him, you're just going to have to deal with that.

I'm confident that you and I will be OK in the long-term mate, despite this hiccup. :cool:

FMD they can't even have a Grand Final without printing click bait about us!
By all means print the articles, just do it after the game.
It will turn, and they will then write proper articles, till then it is what it is.

Why is the horse racing thread on our main board? Do your job mods!
Because it was decided due to the interest and it's easy accessibility. The nest seems a bit off site at times and less used.

I support this move. :)

(You may wish to check original poster :D )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because it was decided due to the interest and it's easy accessibility. The nest seems a bit off site at times and less used.

I support this move. :)

(You may wish to check original poster :D )
Of course you support this move.
For the majority of us we wonder why the mods have made an exception in this case.
Many better causes and events that should be on the main board than an industry that uses animals for entertainment and relies on stripping people of their hard earned to make a few people rich.
Ban the thread, ban the industry.

For the majority of us we wonder why the mods have made an exception in this case.
Many better causes and events that should be on the main board than an industry that uses animals for entertainment and relies on stripping people of their hard earned to make a few people rich.

Who gives a * B_W?

We have the SSM thread also......I haven't even gone into the Horse thread because I have no interest in it.

Let it run its course.

Worry about the Tigers winning a Premiership with an average team......just like ours.

..and that is why it should be moved to the nest. Biased moderating is cool now?
We have threads for various things.

Not sure why there is any angst at all, for those not interested in any thread, they can easily just click on the thread below or above this one.

So I'd say it's not biased moderating.

Just don't get why people need to get anxious of a thread that's very pertinent to this time of year.

(Disclosure: I am absolutely a horse racing lover! So there is no doubt of my vested interest)

The banning of the industry and that discussion is a whole other discussion.

The thread is the thread which couples with a few other topics not fully embossed as Collingwood.
This is Easily avoided like any other thread people don't want to participate in.

For what it's worth, I'd have Jmacs thread on beer in the main board. But it's in the nest.
Either or.

We have threads for various things.

Not sure why there is any angst at all, for those not interested in any thread, they can easily just click on the thread below or above this one.

So I'd say it's not biased moderating.

Just don't get why people need to get anxious of a thread that's very pertinent to this time of year.

(Disclosure: I am absolutely a horse racing lover! So there is no doubt of my vested interest)
I know you're a horse lover. But it is simple.

Main board is for footy. There is a now a footy thread on the main board for horse talk. Or take it too the nest.

I know you're a horse lover. But it is simple.

Main board is for footy. There is a now a footy thread on the main board for horse talk. Or take it too the nest.
As a general Rule that is the practice.
But like all things there are exceptions, even this very thread is an exception.

Absolutism has its place, but it's not absolute in of itself.

I respect your viewpoint even if we disagree on the subject at hand.

As a general Rule that is the practice.
But like all things there are exceptions, even this very thread is an exception.

Absolutism has its place, but it's not absolute in of itself.

I respect your viewpoint even if we disagree on the subject at hand.
You can stop been biased for a a start. Now what were you saying about a horse thread on our main board? It really shouldn't be there?

The banning of the industry and that discussion is a whole other discussion.

The thread is the thread which couples with a few other topics not fully embossed as Collingwood.
This is Easily avoided like any other thread people don't want to participate in.

For what it's worth, I'd have Jmacs thread on beer in the main board. But it's in the nest.
Either or.
What other threads don't have a Collingwood connection?
Only the horse thread. No others.

What other threads don't have a Collingwood connection?
Only the horse thread. No others.
This actual thread you posted on. :) for starters.

And if I may be bold to ask, why the concern of one or two loose threads?
Does the need for control extend that far?

There are two others I can think of, straight off the bat.
But it is what it is.

It's in the scheme of things hardly that important. I'm thinking it's a control thing that drives the need to discuss the thread placement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back