Did Richmond make a mistake drafting (trading for) Dion Prestia?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Prestia has been a good, effective player for Richmond so far- does his job most weeks & has added to depth - along with Caddy and others. Good pick ups by Richmond.

Go Crows tomorrow.

We've done a good job to get him through the season. You'd expect a bit better than "handy" for a pick 6, but I'm sure he'll be better next year.
On AFL's Player Ratings you can see where it started to turn for him
upload_2017-9-29_7-56-53.png

FWIW his highest overall rank was 22

Prestia is one of the main reasons we are playing in the GF. For the last part of the season he has played on the oppositions most dangerous clearance players. Because he works well in close he generally gets in front of his player, and due to his meatball build is hard to move. So he limits his player and gets good first possession. Good footballer who will only get better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if BT was specifically asked not to call him the 'human meatball' since it was a grand final? I noticed even in the other finals he was referred at least once as that.

What a pick-up

Pick 6 got us Prestia and a pick back which we traded for Caddy and a pick back which got us Graham and a Premiership

Think we're about done here

Sums it up perfectly. Holy shiatzu. What a trade period that has turned out to be...

We've done a good job to get him through the season. You'd expect a bit better than "handy" for a pick 6, but I'm sure he'll be better next year.
Has played the season with a bad ankle and is having an op post season. Will be better for a preseason.

On a lighter note, the OP is a known troll who couldnt handle the bay, not trolls in mb.

I wonder if BT was specifically asked not to call him the 'human meatball' since it was a grand final? I noticed even in the other finals he was referred at least once as that.
What a pick-up

xA2RyIq.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back