Tigers - 2017 Premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Just staggered in. My goodness that was enjoyable. I am physically and emotionally spent, and am now nourishing my soul on salty tears.

To non-Richmond supporters who are forced through work or family to be in close proximity to a Richmond supporter, I have only one thing to say:

Welcome to hell.

Yea, was a major fluke. Am happy for you.

We will see, it probably wont be us winning again next year, but clearly the MCG seems to be favor sides who play with a smaller line up. First the dogs, then us both fluked premierships as you put it against far more fancied teams. Maybe another side that rolls the dice with a smaller setup next year will fluke a premiership.

Here they come!!

How you conduct yourself in success says much more about you than defeat......

I now here give you Tigers supporters exhibit A!
The irony of conducting yourself with dignity coming from you of all people is ******* hilarious after what a complete arse of yourself you made in the Brownlow thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yep

every oppo fan that doubted us after every win this year can suck my tiny wang

deboy and stevic did their best all year but we still made finals then easily dispensed with all the oppos the AFL could come up with

townsend the best forward of all time and afl will be handing over the rising star award to jack graham overnight instead

jack riewoldt now officially the best riewoldt

cotchin captain of the AA of the century side

3peat begins now

bring on next season campaigners
What'd you say? You lost me after tiny wang..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back