Roast 50/50-Rong Rucci Reckoning - The R-Files

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like that Rumour Ralph guy is back on Facebook.

But all his rumours seem to be about Port. I reckon it is Rucci.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Soooo...what are the rumours? Ablett to Port? Along with Rocky to Port? Dustin to Port? Barassi to Port? Best destination club? Motlop to Port...yeah would suit. Port to win the flag 2018 because. Crows wish they were Port? .....

Soooo...what are the rumours? Ablett to Port? Along with Rocky to Port? Dustin to Port? Barassi to Port? Best destination club? Motlop to Port...yeah would suit. Port to win the flag 2018 because. Crows wish they were Port? .....
Motlop last night
Harley Davison to be their major sponsor

Even when (rightfully) saying how Adelaide have been the best this year, he still can't resist a dig...

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2017/09/29/they-are-the-best-team-unit-in-the-afl-this-year/

"Crows fans were just horrible in the way in which they were critical of him (David McKay) at the start of the year"

I guess it's just more proof he spends all of his time trawling our board.

Absolutely no doubt at all. No one talks to him (except Bevo) so he has to find out what's going on from somewhere.

Looks like that Rumour Ralph guy is back on Facebook.

But all his rumours seem to be about Port. I reckon it is Rucci.

Ralph has a better strike rate than rucci surely? Also they seem to be the opposite.
Ralph goes early with a rumor rucci misses out on scoops.

It's really starting to hurt the 'Chief Football Writer'. His effort in today's Sadvertiser is more of usual innuendo poking, directed at Fagans and Shuttleworth. This is under his subtitle of 'media watch'. What a pathetic piece of work, mate. But then again 'media watching' is the name of the game now with Rootchi. You are a sad specimen.........mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's not kid ourselves the occasion definitely got to us.

I didn't think it would but it definitely did

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think through the week it was almost too much, do it for Phil, not finished yet, one more game, rather than let's enjoy, it we've done well to get this far.
Obviously you can go too far the other way which I thought Richmond may have done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back