Not open for further replies.

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Enough is enough, how do we get rid of him?

Man mountain who plays like an under 12 netballer and by that, he should be playing a non-contact sport.

I'm sick of his work in the media, how did he get in such a position where we have to listen to his crap?

Next year we need to add more speed to our forward line and physicality. He needs to go.

One of the most frustrating things about Jenkins as a fan is that he so clearly rates himself really highly. I don't get the impression that he would be the type of guy to take criticism well but he needs to take it if he wants to have a place in this team next year. I would put him up for trade and if you could get a pick in the top 25 then pull the trigger. Would love to see Tex play closer to goal and McGovern pushing up to CHF

Yep. I thought he'd turned a corner earlier in the year. Finally saw him use his size to advantage and thought he could become the player he physically should be.

Lost me yesterday. Absolute soft utensil.

Give Harry Dear a crack at it. At least he has some mongrel in him.

I reckon we might get rid of him if we agree to pay some of his salary.

Enough is enough, how do we get rid of him?

Man mountain who plays like an under 12 netballer and by that, he should be playing a non-contact sport.

I'm sick of his work in the media, how did he get in such a position where we have to listen to his crap?

Next year we need to add more speed to our forward line and physicality. He needs to go.

We are stuck with him

Not going to trade him one year into a 5 year deal

Built like Tarzan, plays like Jane and somehow the coaches need to get that physicality into his game

The solution is simple - every time he puts in a performance like that he heads to the sanfl for a month. I'm serious. If he gets upset and demands a trade - win for us.
I have never seen a more pathetic effort in any game, let alone a grand final. He is a disgrace.

I dont think he needs to go. But we have to accept with our structures that he, tex and Otten can't all play together in the forwardline and expect us to win.

That said, jenkins now falls into the realm of proven finals underperformed with multiple bad finals. Would like to see how we look with just Gov and Tex up forward, but then who would chop out sauce (considering Richmond used a number of short players and didnt seem to lose anything, dies it matter though?)

At the end of the day these are the questions our coaches need to ask themselves over the next few weeks.

The solution is simple - every time he puts in a performance like that he heads to the sanfl for a month. I'm serious. If he gets upset and demands a trade - win for us.
I have never seen a more pathetic effort in any game, let alone a grand final. He is a disgrace.
Couldn't agree more. Send home to the Sanfl each time he soft utensils it. It's like rubbing a dogs nose in their piss, they eventually get it or you get rid of it. Simple.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade, delist, leave him at the airport today. Whatever, don't care.

Only useful when the game is free flowing and on our terms. A liability in tough games, and therefore not useful to a side aiming to win a Grand Final in the next few years.

Is a huge confidence player. If he gets going it seems to click. But yesterday didn't look interested at all

We dropped him for a token game (or two) to the sanfl this year and he came back and did one or two stronger things.

I say we tell him we need to see him spend time in the Sanfl to prove that he can crash a pack. Wrestle a player property and actually play like a key forward.

I'd be telling my Crows mate "I told you so" regarding Jenkins but it's probably too soon for that, and friendships can be hurt by that stuff lol. But in all seriousness, he is soft and he stinks under physical pressure. And we're stuck with his back for 3 more years. Sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back