Bachar Houli on AFL game day

Remove this Banner Ad

ChrisHunt313131

Team Captain
Oct 9, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just watched Bachar Houli on channel 7's AFL game day- very good speaker and good man, it probably goes without saying but looks like he will have a big future in AFL once he retires - probably football administration.

Richmond will be keen for him to stay at the club once he retires I reckon!

In all seriousness, well done to him. Was unfairly judged and played out of position at Essendon, made his way across and has been very good, and is now a premiership player. Awesome by Bachar.

The new tactics have made him.

The 2017 Richmond kicking game combined with the pressure applied in the forward half, result in the ball not coming out as often or as easily.

This allows him to be more offensively utilised behind the ball, whilst limiting exposure to his pace liabilities.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing with his game yesterday, he has been a player who has been criticised in the past for not stepping up in big games.
I had him as the NS medallist.

Just watched Bachar Houli on channel 7's AFL game day- very good speaker and good man, it probably goes without saying but looks like he will have a big future in AFL once he retires - probably football administration.

Richmond will be keen for him to stay at the club once he retires I reckon!

Copped a lot of s**t from the peanut gallery this year for external things outside of his control. No doubt he deserved his suspension but the whole beat up around it should not have been taken out on him.

He's had his critics for the way he plays his role which I can understand he's a bit hit and miss with his kicking and not overly known for his defensive accountability. But the meterage and rebound he provides them with is hugely important for the side and yesterday he was immense (along with the entire Richmond 22) for his selflessness and hardness at the contest. Was the sort of performance that could easily have passed for a Norm Smith, not that anyone would begrudge Martin's efforts.

Off the field seems an extremely articulate, strong minded and principled guy so no doubt destined for a career as a leader whether it be for the community, his religion or for an organisation or indeed a football club.

Basher was good on the telly, untouched by alcohol, untroubled by Judaeo Christian Sabbath, he turned up fresh articulate and talked of his love for the women in his life, leaving the neanderthals present lost for words, shocked to be sitting there.

Yep. Dusty had the best overall game, but Houli and Rance were the best when it was still close. Couldn't be mad at any of them getting it.
THIS.....You don't smack a team by 8 goals and have a only one fella vying for NORM, Dusty beating em off and involved and instigating over half our goals was enough for me, Houli's rampaging running and pressure, Rances demollsions of the crow big boys or Jack Graham putting Sloane to sleep and carving it up all worthy winners. watching it live, thought Houli but watching the replay Dusty was the one, some of his moves left me speechless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back