No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #10 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I conedone vandalism, but I'm somewhat impressed at how well that rubber base has become stuck in the glass.
They are not light either those Bollard bases!

Is it actually not that hard to win a premiership? Sick of these drought clubs coming from nowhere and not Carlton

The small mobile forward line is supposedly the next phase of footy. It will interesting to see how many clubs adopt this theory. The day of the big forward could be limited.....until the next superstar comes along and breaks the mould.

Richmond has a dynamic midfield. Until we get some pace and younger bodies in the middle we will be glued to the bottom 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last 5 Premiership Coaches:-

2013 Clarko
2014 Clarko
2015 Clarko
2016 Clarko (Clarko Assistant Coach)
2017 Clarko (Clarko Assistant Coach)
2018?
Who coached the coaches coach?

If Dusty had held off contract discussions, how much do you think he would be getting offered?
My condolences to:
Brett Deledio. He would be feeling gutted after his long service at the club. The grass in not greener on the other side.
To the Punter: In a moment of madness, while watching a Richmond game in Round 15, he cashed out of the two bets, the $143,335 potential result for just $317.35 and $81,900 for $181.35.

Hawthorn appoints a CEO with no football knowledge and is celebrated for appointing a female in office which I'm all good for but then sacks her not even a year in?

Excuse me?

Hawthorn appoints a CEO with no football knowledge and is celebrated for appointing a female in office which I'm all good for but then sacks her not even a year in?

Excuse me?
No business experience in a football club is the correct way to describe it.

They're saying she's quit for family-related reasons, but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back