All things horse racing

Remove this Banner Ad

Not at all, the dude has the whole site to troll.
I meant that race. Sorry should have said that that.
Couple of very unlucky horses.
I really enjoyed tonight's racing, all the good horses racing in the next couple of months.

Lol, i've been following the sport for 35 years, i love it, i watch it even when i'm not betting, my normal bet is $5, but i will increase that if i'm on a roll, but $5 is the norm, big G1s i might spend $20 on and i'll spend $100 on the cup.
You sound like me and I love it more with flexi betting, can have a lot of fun with $5.
Don't do the same sort of research as most, I just follow a few trainers like Snowden, Ryan, Warren and C. Maher but he has been suspended so will have to choose another trainer.

If he's gonna call it investing.. and not gambling.. well what's the point. Touvlo
Oh Gimpy, Gimpy Gimpy, for a poster like your goodself, who banters as much as you do, and hence not expecting some banter back.... ?
The emoticon should have been the giveaway.

As I mentioned you actually don't know what posters do or don't bet and how often.
If someone has a beer they aren't by extension an alcoholic.
Ofcourse some suffer from addiction, but that's a whole different thread.

For what it's worth I love watching horses run around. I still get the thrill being on the track looking at them.
My favourite happiness in sport. Football is stressful in ways.
Horse racing makes me relax, can listen to it on the radio, watch it for hours, but nothing beats a day at the races. Especially the best horses running.
Tonight was an example of a wonderful race in the Moir Stakes.

You sound like me and I love it more with flexi betting, can have a lot of fun with $5.
Don't do the same sort of research as most, I just follow a few trainers like Snowden, Ryan, Warren and C. Maher but he has been suspended so will have to choose another trainer.
I used to study the form guide, for hours lol, don't bother anymore.

I think Winx will be beaten in the Cox Plate though, from what i've seen she's vulnerable.

Oh Gimpy, Gimpy Gimpy, for a poster like your goodself, who banters as much as you do, and hence not expecting some banter back.... ?
The emoticon should have been the giveaway.

As I mentioned you actually don't know what posters do or don't bet and how often.
If someone has a beer they aren't by extension an alcoholic.
Ofcourse some suffer from addiction, but that's a whole different thread.

For what it's worth I love watching horses run around. I still get the thrill being on the track looking at them.
My favourite happiness in sport. Football is stressful in ways.
Horse racing makes me relax, can listen to it on the radio, watch it for hours, but nothing beats a day at the races. Especially the best horses running.
Tonight was an example of a wonderful race in the Moir Stakes.

Valid point. Some are better at resisting temptation than others. Not an advocate of drinking or gambling to excess.. can't micro manage it.. left up to the individual and those close to help.

I used to study the form guide, for hours lol, don't bother anymore.

I think Winx will be beaten in the Cox Plate though, from what i've seen she's vulnerable.
Actually, I was speaking with someone that follows the racing very closely, form, trackwork and all that and he told me that if a trainer decides to do what Gerald Ryan tried with his horse in Sydney (create a lead), Winx will find it harder to make up that sort of ground at MV.

Alizee extremely impressive Flight Stakes winner ( Group 1)

Nice

Actually, I was speaking with someone that follows the racing very closely, form, trackwork and all that and he told me that if a trainer decides to do what Gerald Ryan tried with his horse in Sydney (create a lead), Winx will find it harder to make up that sort of ground at MV.

Don't get sucked into all the anti-hype regarding Winx. She's going just as well as she was last year but her preparation last year was much easier. (Horses haven't been scared to take her on vs her ridiculous 3 horse race in the Caulfield Stakes last year.)

Reminds me of people thinking Hartnell would have beaten winx in the Cox last year. Same will happen this year with a horse and people will get sucked in and Winx will destroy them just as she's done before.

Foundary winning the weakest group 1 you'll ever see.
The Metropolitan.

At least more satisfying than the poor grand final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't get sucked into all the anti-hype regarding Winx. She's going just as well as she was last year but her preparation last year was much easier. (Horses haven't been scared to take her on vs her ridiculous 3 horse race in the Caulfield Stakes last year.)

Reminds me of people thinking Hartnell would have beaten winx in the Cox last year. Same will happen this year with a horse and people will get sucked in and Winx will destroy them just as she's done before.
Yes she is special, hope she keeps winning.
Cox Plate day is my favourite day, then Emirates day.

Yes she is special, hope she keeps winning.
Cox Plate day is my favourite day, then Emirates day.

This track is racing weirdly today.

It looks like the horses that get back and run up the middle of the track are running on quicksand.
Agree.
Just shown to royal symphony exactly that.

So we have a leaders bias so I back Hartnell and of course what happens if he dawdles out the gates and settles second last. They went like cut cats though and Boneval out stayed them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back