Tigers - 2017 Premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Well you’re the reason I wrote this.
Well that hardly makes sense. You wrote about sticking it up the haters, I said I was happy for you that you won.

#DYNASTY

ffd39d16282df7b4b334705769717c93

Should drink vb

Here they come!!

How you conduct yourself in success says much more about you than defeat......

I now here give you Tigers supporters exhibit A!

The last person that should be dishing out advice about conduct is you. Love the salt though keep it coming

It's like the world has shifted orbit and reality has changed for those not old enough to know Richmond success. The matrix has been reprogrammed or something. They've come from nowhere. Not even a few years of deep finals for us to get used to the new Richmond. How do we make sense of all this

19: Graham.
20: Rioli.
21: Cantstandya. Butler.
22:
23: Vlastuin. Nankervis. McIntosh
24: Broad. Townsend. Prestia. BEllis.
25: Lambert. Caddy.
26: Astbury. Grimes. Martin.
27: Rance. Cotchin.
28: Edwards. Riewoldt*
29: Houli. Grigg

#Dynasty(?)
Edited, one player was missing :p

Why would he? There's nothing for a Melbourne supporter to troll Richmond about this year, so I'd say he'll be keeping very quiet.
Maybe I got it wrong. Who's the guy that compared JFK's assassination to Richmknd's 100 point defeat last year?

Richmond supporters will be insufferable......but hey, they deserve it for sticking fat through all the down times.

You know what mate, you bet we have the right to say EAD to those who have heaped s**t on us for bloody years. Just on this board, years after years, troll threads get started that last 20 odd pages of utter s**t heaped our way and those threads are allowed to stand when if it was other clubs they would be locked, and now when we prove that when it counted we were the best team in finals we cop the below again, even from mods on this site lol. The below is just from the first page and yet people call us scum for biting back ?

I cant talk, my voice is gone and I have the gods worse hangover but I am as proud as punch. I have followed this club all my life and I am 45 years old, got to share with my 4 kids this win and that is priceless. All these vicious neutrals that want to talk down what we achieved this year....winning nearly all awards, having our VFL and seniors both play in the big dance, going from 13th and a mockery to all here to now premiers...want to belittle that by saying we had the umpires in our pocket, yet ignore we have the worst free kick count of any club this year...well, EAD and hard then hell up.

We have defeated the first, second, and forth best side in the league this year in our finals run, by a average of 7 goals....let that sink in.

So i know im going to celebrate it and to the "neutral" supporters who just want to hang s**t, like those below...grow the hell up. Look at your own clubs first before you start throwing s**t our way.

Anyway, sorry for the rant haha

It's helps when you got extra players in blue on your side .

Here they come!!

How you conduct yourself in success says much more about you than defeat......

I now here give you Tigers supporters exhibit A!

Can't think of a less deserving winner. Literally gifted the premiership because the AFL manipulate rules to suit themselves just to get another fairytale.

In saying that well done.

Premiers but tainted. Cotchin shouldn't have been eligible to play. Well done AFL. A Richmond flag is a better profit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't have been too devasted about wearing the clash jumpers considering the players were still in them today. Plenty of time to throw on the traditional one

Don't know enough about who was taken at #6 to judge but who really cares anyway. The flag is what every team plays and if it was pick #1 for Graham right now the Tigers would be on top of that trade.
Gold Coast took Will Brodie. Kid looks like he will become a good player but we basically got a few players from the Prestia trade

I'm just so happy that I got to see this day, growing up in a period of utter darkness as far as Richmond was concerned. Ridiculed for good reason over so many years with nothing to give back in return. It's a pretty ******* sad thought isn't it? Not anymore though, they bloody did it. This is a new era!!! For those congratulating us, thank you as I know that the majority of you wish us the best have been in our shoes at some stage. For the haters, get ready to feel that way for some time to come. I've seen the repeated trolls and their toxicity, it's going to come back twice as hard. CARN THE TIGES AND BRING ON 2018 <3

Geez that yellow strip looks bad. Something they’ll regret in years to come.
I love it, unlike a lot of other away jumpers its strong and distinctive, and doesnt resort to just throwing a few colours or a logo on a white background. Most of all it LOOKS RICHMOND, unlike a lot of other teams away jumper which looks nothing like the clubs top because of the stupid designer/white s**t they try.

its the only jumper i have seen us win a flag in, and because of all the circumstances its a special part of our history now. A lot of teams redesign theirs every year or two, i hope and pray we never do, its now part of the club. its the one im going to buy when they come out with a premiers version of it, and i will wear it proud just like the players have.

I love it, unlike a lot of other away jumpers its strong and distinctive, and doesnt resort to just throwing a few colours or a logo on a white background. Most of all it LOOKS RICHMOND, unlike a lot of other teams away jumper which looks nothing like the clubs top because of the stupid designer/white s**t they try.

its the only jumper i have seen us win a flag in, and because of all the circumstances its a special part of our history now. A lot of teams redesign theirs every year or two, i hope and pray we never do, its now part of the club. its the one im going to buy when they come out with a premiers version of it, and i will wear it proud just like the players have.
The only premiership guersey has been the traditional one on sale which is odd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back