Game Day 2017 AFL Grand Final

Who will you be barracking for on Grand Final day?

• Adelaide

Votes: 77 68.8%
  • Punt Rd Ferals

Votes: 18 16.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Won't be watching

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Couldn't care less

Votes: 8 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He's bang on.

I still think the 2016 Dogs, Syd and Giants were waaaaaay better teams in the finals.
He's not really saying anything groundbreaking. One of the Tiger players or coaches even said so themselves yesterday that they're not the most talented side.

You don't need the most talent to win AFL premierships, it's about how you play on the day, injury luck, draw luck and coaching.

Hawthorn won 3 straight flags and in almost every season they contended there was always talk of a side that was better than them. They obviously had a lot of talent but I've always felt like the Swans had the better footballers, particularly once Buddy left.

Tigers fans couldn't give a stuff if they're the least talented or anything like that and rightly so. I'd kill to be partying like they are right now.

So this Adelaide power stance pre game, is it true that after the anthem tex Walker takes a step forward and Keeps staring ?

Yeah but its more like

Ice-Cube-Confused-With-A-Brainless-Stare_408x408.jpg

Who gets the feeling that when we win it, the media won't want to paint a sexy story like Richmond. Probably mention we should of won anyway, as we raided gws etc etc...

He's not really saying anything groundbreaking. One of the Tiger players or coaches even said so themselves yesterday that they're not the most talented side.

You don't need the most talent to win AFL premierships, it's about how you play on the day, injury luck, draw luck and coaching.

Hawthorn won 3 straight flags and in almost every season they contended there was always talk of a side that was better than them. They obviously had a lot of talent but I've always felt like the Swans had the better footballers, particularly once Buddy left.

Tigers fans couldn't give a stuff if they're the least talented or anything like that and rightly so. I'd kill to be partying like they are right now.
That's a long post to say you agree with him.

Who gets the feeling that when we win it, the media won't want to paint a sexy story like Richmond. Probably mention we should of won anyway, as we raided gws etc etc...
Who cares.

If we win one I won't care what anyone has to say.

The footy media isn't worth worrying about a great deal. They change their tune week to week to get attention.

Well you can have the most talented list .. in every position, but you need smart coaches, hard work, game plan and team work

Who give a rats toss bag if you snag the flag

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well you can have the most talented list .. in every position, but you need smart coaches, hard work, game plan and team work

Who give a rats toss bag if you snag the flag
Exactly. You just look bitter ripping into a premiership team.

It's only really relevant if you want to discuss best/worst premiership teams etc.

Not sure why Tiger fans are taking it personally when people say they had an average list that was well coached and drilled and worked great as a team

I would love it if our bunch of spanner crabs could pull off a flag next year. would enjoy it more than if we had the perfectly constructed team of superstars

Back