What are Australia's most chilling crimes?

Remove this Banner Ad

The break-in at the Westinghouse factory was pretty chilling...
On a serious note, I have seen the crime scene photos from Greenough. The public was never told half of what happened there. Can't believe that ****er will ever be let out.

From a personal persepective Sharon Mason was pretty bad. She was going to my school when she disappeared, and afterwards every now and then you'd see things like taking a book out of the library and her name is in it as a previous borrower. Then it was so long before she was even found.

I don't know what's interesting about that, and I don't know what sort of dress shop he had.
Well, what you said was interesting.
What school did you go to?

Sprockets is paranoid again. No doubt Grey Crow will be along soon lol

More sarcasm than content unfortunately

Goin around in circles and stuff

4YqbeiV.jpg

Last edited:
Sprockets is paranoid again. No doubt Grey Crow will be along soon lol

More sarcasm than content unfortunately

Goin around in circles and stuff

4YqbeiV.jpg

Couple of laughable old fibbers.

Cracking the sads.

Just dont let them near your goat.

That's the Golden Ratio or something, right?

Liber abaci.

An unforgotten old acquaintance informed me.

LOL

Last edited:
Do I think the bodies were left somewhere deliberately? Police do. I'm not looking for the media statement on it.

Just trying to establish the odds of the bodies not being relative to the GPO and the Claremont Hotel, Bayview Terrace.
GPO was one of the first Telecom buildings. Central to how people are paid, usually increments, say 50km from the GPO etc.

Awaits sarcastic snarely troll baiting comment. :)

VXrW8uX.jpg

Razor wire is lovely stuff. They say shooting a prisoner trapped in razor wire is putting them out of their misery.

Razor being the operative word.

Fair play.

Gang rapist murderers are the lowest of the low in prison hierarchy.

Right down there with child killers.

Last edited:
What I just did to the toilet bowl at work would have to be up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So its dumb and dumber? There is two of them? How did the judge only thing pan out? Not good b the sound of it.

Is this the Dan and Alec show? Posting cryptic comments and gifs when you're asked direct questions. Very funny HaHaHa. Get a room!

I looked to ask my question on the Hayley Dodd thread and it's more of the same! Smart Alec if you are attending Wark's Judge only trial, how about making your comments legible for more than just Dan?

What is the mention of Hayley pushed up to the window of a white Toyota LandCruiser, racing past a witness? Wasn't Wark in a white ute?

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/hayley-dodd-looked-at-me-with-palms-up-to-the-window-ng-b88633414z

Is this the Dan and Alec show? Posting cryptic comments and gifs when you're asked direct questions. Very funny HaHaHa. Get a room!
I looked to ask my question on the Hayley Dodd thread and it's more of the same! Smart Alec if you are attending Wark's Judge only trial, how about making your comments legible for more than just Dan?
What is the mention of Hayley pushed up to the window of a white Toyota LandCruiser, racing past a witness? Wasn't Wark in a white ute?
https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/hayley-dodd-looked-at-me-with-palms-up-to-the-window-ng-b88633414z

Some of the other users are under investigation, so ran away. Given your whole 9 posts I'm going to presume you are just another hsit stirrer.
Admin have means to check if we are the same people.
Stop inferring it. So what, who cares. Ask the moderators. Stop personally attacking people.

Last edited:
Did you even read the article? or finding something to say so you can start your personal attacks?

Convicted rapist Francis John Wark, 61, is on trial in the Supreme Court accused of luring Hayley into an old white Holden ute and murdering her.

He said that a short time later a car, which he described as a white Toyota LandCruiser, came “flying” up behind him. He said as it passed, the girl he spotted earlier looked out the window at him with her palms up to the window. “I believe that girl to be Hayley Dodd,” he said.

Last edited:
Some of the other users are under investigation, so ran away. Given your whole 9 posts I'm going to presume you are just another hsit stirrer.
Admin have means to check if we are the same people.
Stop inferring it. So what, who cares. Ask the moderators. Stop personally attacking people.
Ask the moderators what. I don't think you are the same person as Alec and am not inferring that you are. I was on here as I was interested in a couple of footy trades. However finding that big footy has a crime forum was interesting. I'm the third person to ask wtf you and Alec are secretly saying to each other and you attack the man, each of us now!

If Smart Alec is attending the Wark trial, I'm interested in his less cryptic observations and have some questions.

Did you even read the article? or finding something to say so you can start your personal attacks?

Convicted rapist Francis John Wark, 61, is on trial in the Supreme Court accused of luring Hayley into an old white Holden ute and murdering her.

He said that a short time later a car, which he described as a white Toyota LandCruiser, came “flying” up behind him. He said as it passed, the girl he spotted earlier looked out the window at him with her palms up to the window. “I believe that girl to be Hayley Dodd,” he said.

I am interested in the current Wark trial that's going on in Perth and yes I did read the article. It doesn't say Wark saw a white Toyota LandCruiser with Haley in it, as you are implying. Why would you say it does?

Bradley John Davies saw Hayley looking out the window at him in a white Toyota LandCruiser, when it passed his car as he was driving to Perth.

In a statement to police in 2010 and read to the court by prosecutor Brett Tooker yesterday, Bradley John Davies said he was driving to Perth when he saw a girl walking along the side of the road.

Mr Davies, who could not be found to give evidence in person, said he did not pick the girl up because he had already agreed to give a lift to a man whose Kombi had broken down in Newman.

He said that a short time later a car, which he described as a white Toyota LandCruiser, came “flying” up behind him.

He said as it passed, the girl he spotted earlier looked out the window at him with her palms up to the window. “I believe that girl to be Hayley Dodd,” he said.

Haven't heard much about Droc recently.

A lot was said there at the time.

What was it again - something about an abandoned factory?

Nor about the creeper taxi driver.

Nor the dumb ass who seemed rather confused - church one day off mongering the next...

Spores of bacteria.

Digital fingerprints everywhere.

Ladies of the night.

Freo / White Gum Valley :eek:

Funny who wasn't mentioned though ;)

Question after question.

Last edited:
Yeah, the Anita Cobby was the most chilling murder imo, made sure my doors were locked after seeing that episode on CIA.

The Claremont Serial Killings are also chilling because they still havent caught the person/s responsible so they may still be out there doing what they do.

Hey RU - any thoughts 8 years, almost 9 years, later?

Last edited:
I am interested in the current Wark trial that's going on in Perth and yes I did read the article. It doesn't say Wark saw a white Toyota LandCruiser with Haley in it, as you are implying. Why would you say it does?

Bradley John Davies saw Hayley looking out the window at him in a white Toyota LandCruiser, when it passed his car as he was driving to Perth.

In a statement to police in 2010 and read to the court by prosecutor Brett Tooker yesterday, Bradley John Davies said he was driving to Perth when he saw a girl walking along the side of the road.

Mr Davies, who could not be found to give evidence in person, said he did not pick the girl up because he had already agreed to give a lift to a man whose Kombi had broken down in Newman.

He said that a short time later a car, which he described as a white Toyota LandCruiser, came “flying” up behind him.

He said as it passed, the girl he spotted earlier looked out the window at him with her palms up to the window. “I believe that girl to be Hayley Dodd,” he said.

I don't know what to think of it because I cant rely on witness reports. Was it Hayley? Who knows.

White Landcruiser. Ouch! Being judge only trial, the judge better not get wrong.

Apart from borrowing a car, the indicator stick was broken. the ute not parked in the normal spot

Last edited:
I don't know what to think of it because I cant rely on witness reports. Was it Hayley? Who knows.

White Landcruiser. Ouch! Being judge only trial, the judge better not get wrong.

Apart from borrowing a car, the indicator stick was broken. the ute not parked in the normal spot

Thanks for your thoughts Dan. I've just realised Alec is posting about the two woman on trial. Some of us you have to spell it out for.

I can move to the Wark thread which I've just found as well. Ute not parked in it's normal spot? What did the shopping tell them?

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...n/news-story/c4ed1262234353a27f102c7c095e2515

Remove this Banner Ad

Back