Opinion Likely Best 22 2018 (revisited)

Remove this Banner Ad

Completely different player and attributes to Cloke.
Yes one is the size of Blair and the other is the size of Cox, I think one of them plays in the backline too. In fact one of them may be from a completely different sport and gender all together.

just a question to both of you roosters.....

If you could have Buddy for 5 years or Lever for 8......which one would you take?

Langdon was recorded by Champion data to be top 2 on ground to have the fastest top speed vs Port and Melb from both teams.
So the teams are offering 2 first rounders for him? Jesus what are we waiting for?

just a question to both of you roosters.....

If you could have Buddy for 5 years or Lever for 8......which one would you take?
Which Buddy? because current one is turning 31 in 2 months. I'd take young Buddy, anyone would but if it's current Bud you go Lever every time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yep that one....who still kicks 60+goals a season and still outruns Lever by the length of the centre squareo_O
Well seeing as we don't have a premiership window that wouldn't see Buddy in a wheelchair I'm gonna have to go with the kid, it would be insanity to do otherwise, Buddy could be dusted next year ffs :)

Great forwards ALWAYS more valuable than Great backs.
For goodness sakes David Astbury is a premiership defender???

You are backing in a guy who makes Big Coxs 20m time look like usain bolt...

Vs a player who has been tracked up there for top end speed with Jayden Hunt and Jarman Impey.
Like I said, you got 2 games of data and nobody is tripping over themselves to offer 1st rounders or quality players for Langers so evidently the entire football community disagrees with your assessment of the two players.

Buddy at 31 and Lever at 21?

Are you the one that recruited Mayne and Wells?

The question was posed as 5 years of Buddy or 8 of Lever.

So that means Buddy at 27 or 28. As we know he played a lot of great footy since then...

Our team is not as far away as you think either at least 5 to 6 games this year could of easily been wins.

Especially had we a 25 to 26 year old Lynch rather then a wet behind the ears Moore holding the fort prematurely.

Well seeing as we don't have a premiership window that wouldn't see Buddy in a wheelchair I'm gonna have to go with the kid, it would be insanity to do otherwise, Buddy could be dusted next year ffs :)

Insanity you say? I'll take a few years of a GUN player over 200 games of a half back (Clement maybe). Buddy could make an ordinary team finals material mate....Lever, he'll intercept nicely until they play someone on him. Just an aside, which do you think is more difficult? Playing forward or back?

The question was posed as 5 years of Buddy or 8 of Lever.
No he stipulated 31 when I asked, so the scenario is Buddy 31 to 36 years, good luck with that. My guy is still intercepting 5 years after Buddy retires at 36. Unfortunately it will be for some s**t dump club that hasn't won a flag in 50 odd years. His choice his mistake, we play a GF every 2.75 years on average, he shoulda done a little more math than just his salary.

Like I said, you got 2 games of data and nobody is tripping over themselves to offer 1st rounders or quality players for Langers so evidently the entire football community disagrees with your assessment of the two players.

No one's offering up 2 firsts for Hunt, Impey or last year's man of the moment in Johanisson either but they are all undoubtedly faster then Lever...as is Langdon.

No one's offering up 2 firsts for Hunt, Impey or last year's man of the moment in Johanisson either but they are all undoubtedly faster then Lever...as is Langdon.
So your saying Lever is faster than all of them or they'd be getting the big offers, gotcha.

No he stipulated 31 when I asked, so the scenario is Buddy 31 to 36 years, good luck with that. My guy is still intercepting 5 years after Buddy retires at 36. Unfortunately it will be for some s**t dump club that hasn't won a flag in 50 odd years. His choice his mistake, we play a GF every 2.75 years on average, he shoulda done a little more math than just his salary.

Well I replied to his original question which implies 5 years of quality service.

I took it he was adding a differen't slant on the Lynch vs Lever talk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back