Bluemour Discussion Thread VI (cont. in Part VII)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Sir, have no idea.

If there were two Gibbs, the one we already have and another clone playing for the crows, I imagine you would be one of these bandwagon types who'd say something like 'there's no way Adelaide would do a straight swap of our Gibbs for their Gibbs, our Gibbs can't win a hardball to save his life, and according to 360, talking footy etc, the crows Gibbs is top 3 in the comp and hard as nails'

Ever thought of being a food critic?
Your description has me heading to the shops to get one right now
I am a food critic. Also the Trade Whisperer. I am a food critic and the Trade Whisperer.

An article about David Teague returning to Carlton as an assistant.

Boo yeah, my username will now mean something to those under the age of 15!!

Did a great job for the Magoos when coaching there, got them into a GF then went to West Coast and helped them to nullify us in 2011, was on the coaching panel for WC’s GF in 2014 and then turned Adelaides forward line around.

Had a heck of year in his b&f year, wasn’t much to cheer about standing in the PP social club bar all day but he was something else that year. Unfortunately he wasn’t blessed with a single fast twitch fibre in his body but as brave as they come.

Cannot believe he’s only 36, Hopefully this rumour is true!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure he's a lurker.

Blue Thunder lurking enough to like your post.

It's like when you say 'I think there's a ghost in my TV' and then suddenly it turns itself on.

Spooky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back