Prediction Next Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

What about Rory Laird? Consistent performer and seems to cope very well in the media limelight.
The 2 Crouches are the media-shy type so not quite suitable at this stage, for at least the next 2-3 years.

Sloane.
Make it happen.
Before he turns to crap from old age.

They won't and should not remove him.

He was voted best AFL captain by his peers. I think they know a few things.

We're also pretty happy about kinkley getting an extension.

I reckon if Tex leads us to another granny and the team loses as badly as last week he'll resign it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why? It's a relevant discussion? Don't join in.
Nobody said to replace Walker now but it has to happen and it's about who is possible as one candidate leaving shortly.

I doubt a bloke who's priority is money would be on the clubs list for future Captain.

And this is similar how?
Irony
I'm inferring the rest of the comp might like us having a player who when struggling to have an impact can't be dropped. In the same way we like Port Adelaide being stuck with Ken Hinkley for another 4 years.

Irony
I'm inferring the rest of the comp might like us having a player who when struggling to have an impact can't be dropped. In the same way we like Port Adelaide being stuck with Ken Hinkley for another 4 years.

You're gonna have to explain the irony part

And just because he's captain, doesn't mean Tex can not be dropped. He doesn't deserve to be dropped either.

The club can plan... but it's not needed at the moment. This is a knee-jerk reaction and also not necessary.
Is it? I suggested he would be captain for the next 2 years... Taking him to 29. About the same age van berlo stopped being our captain....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back