2 games vs Adelaide

2 games vs gws

2 games vs geelong

2 games vs wce

2 games vs essendon

Play freo in wa

No home games at etihad against etihad based teams

Play GC in the reopening of metricon

That's a step in the right direction, ideally though we want 11...

Sounds like you work within the Geelong Football Club the way you're going on about how you know so much...

We want 11 home games at KP.

I want to sleep with a supermodel.

Should the AFL make that happen too, just because I uttered a few words here and there?

Fact is, when it comes to actually DOING, you do nothing towards it, because those inside your club are smart enough to know better. (either that or they're majorly stupid and missed several clear opportunities that all other ground owners noticed when they built/expanded their grounds).

So which is it...are your management smart enough to recognise reality or massively stupid?

So fewer H&A games at our home ground than you got...
As a nuetral observer it's plain as day that Richmond were luckier than Maradona in the '86 World Cup with the way the finals panned out.
You received advantages getting the flag that only a few Melbourne teams are able to recieve. The rest of us have to do it harder

For the 'sold home' games:

Hawthorn v West Coast, Launceston
Hawthorn v Collingwood, Launceston
Hawthorn v Port Adelaide, Launceston
Hawthorn v St Kilda, Launceston

GWS Giants v St Kilda, Canberra
GWS Giants v Essendon, Canberra
GWS Giants v Fremantle, Canberra

North Melbourne v Fremantle, Hobart
North Melbourne v GWS Giants, Hobart
North Melbourne v Melbourne Hobart

Gold Coast v Adelaide Crows, Cairns
Gold Coast v West Coast, Alice Spring
Gold Coast v GWS Giants, Townsville
Gold Coast v Essendon, Cairns

Port Adelaide v Gold Coast, Shanghai

Melbourne v Fremantle, Darwin

Western Bulldogs v Brisbane Lions, Ballarat
Western Bulldogs v Port Adelaide, Ballarat

The Suns play away from the Gold Coast due to holding of the Commonwealth Games.

Fremantle travel to the Northern Territory, Tasmania, and ACT as they have not played in Hobart and Canberra for years. This is in exchange for no flights to Queensland or Sydney, other eight games being: Eagles at Perth Stadium, MCG x 2 v Richmond and Collingwood, Etihad x 3 versus St Kilda, Essendon, Carlton, 2 x Adelaide Oval.

As a nuetral observer it's plain as day that Richmond were luckier than Maradona in the '86 World Cup with the way the finals panned out.
You received advantages getting the flag that only a few Melbourne teams are able to recieve. The rest of us have to do it harder

As opposed to the non Vic teams that, as the stats show, year after year, have an easier road to getting there in the first place.

2 games vs Adelaide

2 games vs gws

2 games vs geelong

2 games vs wce

2 games vs essendon

Play freo in wa

No home games at etihad against etihad based teams

Play GC in the reopening of metricon

2 games against Adelaide that is a certainty.

R2 at MCG-A Thursday Night bookmark it Because North/Bulldogs will get Good Friday.

Round 1 v GWS to open the new stadium on Saturday night. Allows 99% of stadium to be filled with eagles fans. Should be a great game also, replay of the semi final and hopefully the return of Naitanui. GWS don't really have any rivalry going with other sides. Couldn't hurt them to be involved in a big H&A marquee game.

Not sure why Bomber fans are mentioning them for it. Don't want or need a big club for the first game to get extra interest in the match. Dockers hosting it maybe... but even then I reckon their first game would also be full no matter who they play.

Round 1 v GWS to open the new stadium on Saturday night. Allows 99% of stadium to be filled with eagles fans. Should be a great game also, replay of the semi final and hopefully the return of Naitanui. GWS don't really have any rivalry going with other sides. Couldn't hurt them to be involved in a big H&A marquee game.

Not sure why Bomber fans are mentioning them for it. Don't want or need a big club for the first game to get extra interest in the match. Dockers hosting it maybe... but even then I reckon their first game would also be full no matter who they play.
Wouldn't mind.
I assume tkts for us will be hard, but for WA our club usually sorts them out for us. Just have to book with them and they make a request directly to the Eagles.
One of the advantages of being a member of a small club I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WCE to play every game at the G.
GWS to play every game at the G.

WCE and GWS supporters may stop whinging........ but probably not.

West Coast and Fremantle both requested to play a big Vic club first up. We also travel round 1 the most out of all Victorian clubs so I think we'll play you guys there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back