Bluemour Discussion Thread VI (cont. in Part VII)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Murphy rumour doesn't make a lot of sense,

BUT

Whenever these type.of rumours have turned out to be categorically untrue, barass or MS3 have come out and quickly quashed it. That hasn't happened with this one....

Last edited:

The Murphy rumour doesn't make a lot of sense,

BUT

Whenever these type.of rumours have turned out to be categorically untrue, barass or MS3 have come out and quickly quashed any belief it could be true. That hasn't happened with this one....
Yep, now I know it's not the same but Mitchell to eagles, Lewis to demons. Who'd have thought. Unemotional commercial conversations take place. It is a business.

September 22: Today he appeared, illuminated in an angelic glow that seared into my restless skin. We were lucky. Today the rumours would be pure and plentiful.

I felt the familiar rush course through my body instantly. The euphoria overwhelming, rising through my arms, into my chest, and to the back of my throat. I could taste it. My body high with hope.

Ferris entertained us all and I even got a like from Thylacine. Today was a good day.

September 23: The fall today promised to be as merciless as was the euphoria we dare taste yesterday. He must've known it, as he gave us one last rumour to stave our imminent despair. He didn't need to. It was a nice touch.

September 25: His appearance was already a distant memory, and I found myself longing for the incessant words, the cry of an overdone yet familiar rebuild strategy from Malifice that I could hold onto, to keep some semblance of self.

Some called him Mal. I don't know why.

September 26: Today I stayed in bed. The darkness my only company, but a familar friend.

September 28: Thylacine taunts me with another like. There's something sadistic to his considered approach, I know it. I liked one of his posts today too. Now he must know that I know. He's made a mistake to come after me though. I've been around longer than he realises.

September 29: I dare not speak it aloud but the voice grows in my head. It calls me to FB to ease my suffering. It promises that it'll be only one visit, but I know one visit is all it will take. I know I have to ignore it. Yet it grows louder even now.

September 30: Richmond won the flag today. I know I must be delirious.

October 1: I feel every word from Ferris grate over me with the ferociousness of a thousand razors tearing at my flesh, and someone screams for him to stop.

There was a time he made me laugh, I think. I can't be sure of anything now.

That scream still haunts me. I think it was me.

October 2: The cravings were particularly ruthless this morning. My appearance dishevelled, my body marked in the seeping wounds of my aching existence. I yearned for something. Anything.

We spoke of Lucas and of Sloane being no compensation for Gibbs, if only to delay our madness. But it was then that I realised, we were already gone.
Yours is a troubled soul. Bravo to you sir, Bravo!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If were thinking of taking lever, then Marchbank or Weitering have to play forward. Maybe Doc moves into the middle?
Or does it mean SOS is a monster and is considering trading an existing KPD for lots? (Weitering)
Before I'm yelled at, this is not in any way a preferred option of mine. Just trying to think of possibilities.

SOS used to throw himself at the ball or player with little regard for his own safety.

Hickmott was similar, if less spectacular.

Not sure Robinson was aware enough to be considered this side of crazy.

Simpson probably lucky to have had so few serious injuries.

Robbo was very brave (if you call taking on 6 guys while pissed in King St at 5am in the morning brave.........)

Or does it mean SOS is a monster and is considering trading an existing KPD for lots? (Weitering)
Before I'm yelled at, this is not in any way a preferred option of mine. Just trying to think of possibilities.
The SOS is a monster quote has been given way too much airtime for mine. Not to say it's impossible, but we would want to be careful trading a player of Weiterings caliber unless he really wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back