Rumour GFC 2017 Player Trading, Drafting, FA, Rumours, and Wish lists.

Who would you rather at the Cats?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense to anyone here cos most seem like a good bunch , but no one here knows jack shyte about the inside word no matter what they say.

I-am-NOT1.jpg

What's the story with Lever? Heard something about him being pissed off at a lowball offer and the relationship couldn't be salvaged from there?

Apparently he's great friends with Danger. There's talk he was in the birthing suite when Mardi gave birth to George.

Trade Radio ... has just reached a new level idiocy ...

Motlop would get signed behind the scenes by Geelong but not officially so that there is still a comp pick and then we trade him but not trade him? A caller ..calls them on it ... thats not legal... well no ..not technically.. says the mauve mouth ... but its sort of could get done.
Its like a sign and trade deal in the NBA.

They sign to the incumbent club and then trade the next day....

Didnt think it was allowed in AFL - to sign and then trade player X.

Go Catters

What's the story with Lever? Heard something about him being pissed off at a lowball offer and the relationship couldn't be salvaged from there?

Dunno but the tears on their board is delicious. Went over there to find out but usual peanut comments, hope he does an acl etc etc. Wonder if it will dawn on them that they are the reason everyone wants to leave the shithole club, imagine those peanuts coming up to you everytime you walk the dog or go to a cafe.

Funny how Port, even when finishing bottom 3, only ever really lost Chaplin. What does that tell you dickheads?

Last edited:
That’s your prerogative to believe that but plenty here have good connections to people making decisions over the next few weeks. Take or leave the info you see.
It's believeable re Geelong because of how small the population is compared to others. I'd say a lot of people know at least one person or are related to someone involved with our club if they live in the town. But when 95% of people claim to know something from other clubs in larger cities I call bullshit.

Personally I don't care who knows what or why they know it because it's all conversation and I'm happy I even get that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-...am-taylor-face-up-to-growing-pressure/8694026

Might be worth a look if he drops ...replace a Harry with a Sam ....

Knightmare has him at 20 ..

20. Sam Taylor (WA)

Best position: Key defender
Height, weight: 196cm, 85kg
Recruited from: Swan Districts
Projected draft range: second to third round
Similar to: Adam Tomlinson
August Ranking: Not ranked
Rationale: Playing WAFL League football and holding his own is a significant accomplishment for the Under-18 All-Australian. A recent 27-disposal, eight mark, best on ground performance in Round 23 sees Taylor break his way into the top 20.
Strengths:
Clean hands at ground level
Involved in general play
Intercept marking
Reading of the flight
Capable both as a rebounder and stopper
Has performances on the board against WAFL League competition
Weaknesses:
Inconsistent kick
Key defender only

He'd be one I'd certainly look at if we are to look at replacing Harry. Even if Gardner is tracking ok we probably still need a further backup now that Lonergan has retired.

Interesting that Lever hasn't named a club, just a Victorian club
Oh the melts would be unlike anything before seen....

Go Catters

You had me until then.

Rab... thats exactly what they said about Harry.. I know when the first draft Harry that they didn't like the way he kicked..sometimes.. inconsistent is not always bad. Id like to see some vision of him...

I thought id post him...as Knightmare had him at 20... overall Id like for us to ensure we up the speed on our list as a priority but if there is someone we like etc... and we have gone for kids with wafl experience before.

Very poor by Lever. At least Paddy gave the years of AA service.

Imagine this board if Cockatoo requested a trade...
Probably similar as to what happened with Mumford - took a chance on him as a rookie and he decided to take the bigger offer from the Swans then stay with us when it was time to move into the senior list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back