No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #10 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burton goes bang. saying Lever's service (3yrs) doesn't warrant him in choosing where he wants to go.

Honestly Crows are being assholes lately...taking public swipes at Carlton last year and now at Lever...really poor form.

Lol on their board they have renamed the Lever thread to 'Weak Flog Jake Lever Requests Trade to Vic Club'...i mean seriously.

Lol on their board they have renamed the Lever thread to 'Weak Flog Jake Lever Requests Trade to Vic Club'...i mean seriously.

Almost as weak as their leadership group.

Honestly Crows are being assholes lately...taking public swipes at Carlton last year and now at Lever...really poor form.

How could they call Jake a weak flog when their whole team is as week as piss ...flogs ..

Geez, Adelaide are filthy on Lever, and rightly so.

Burton saying they'll talk with all 10 Victorian clubs.

Shooting themselves in the foot.

They aren't doing any favours to their public image and also to the prospect of having players want to go to them...how would other players feel knowing they'll get canned in the media by the club if they want to leave?

Similar to Brisbane taking public swipes at players a few years ago...that's not the answer to improving retention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide (fans) are threatening to send Lever to the PSD... considering we're the top Victorian team in that draft, could be a bonanza... you know, if you believe in such things...

So, here's for Adelaide playing hardball... which they won't.

Apparently their posters seem to think they have some kind of control over the clubs

I don't recall many of us thanking Grigg for his service and wishing him well at Richmond when he walked out on us. Hypocrisy indeed.

Grigg didn't exactly go home. Two very different cases, incomparable, really.

If Lever demanded a trade to Port then it'd be similar.

If Charlie asks for a trade to Geelong at the end of his current contract I look forward to the mature response from Carlton supporters.

Again, not really comparable.

If it were Cripps requesting a trade to West Coast then you'd have something.

I don't recall many of us thanking Grigg for his service and wishing him well at Richmond when he walked out on us. Hypocrisy indeed.

TBH never really understood some people's angst about that...i had no hard feelings towards Grigg.

I'm pretty lax though, i'm cool with Hendo as well. Let's face it our club was a basket case and under Malthouse at the time and he saw the chance to go to a really strong team that constantly plays finals...i don't blame him.

Why is that not comparable? His family is from out that way.
He can visit his family with an hour drive to torquay (well, he can't since he doens't have a license) which is better than an 8 hour drive or couple of hours to fly from adelaide to vic.

Plus he has family in melbourne, at our football club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back