QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm calling it a fluke, they are still not rated
What a strange comment
A side makes the grand final and you call it a fluke they got there bloody hell im glad you are such a great judge of football
No fluke they won last Saturday
Well coached and played disciplined footy to really set game up for a win by half time last week.
As a Saints supporter I was dissapointed in the way we played first half but we were outclassed by a better team
We will be back bigger and stronger next year
Good luck to the Sharks and Eagles on Saturday hopefully it's a great game
Enjoyed this year as a supporter and thanks to all clubs for the banter beer and hot pies
Local footy it can be frustrating at times
But it's a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon

What a strange comment
A side makes the grand final and you call it a fluke they got there bloody hell im glad you are such a great judge of football
No fluke they won last Saturday
Well coached and played disciplined footy to really set game up for a win by half time last week.
As a Saints supporter I was dissapointed in the way we played first half but we were outclassed by a better team
We will be back bigger and stronger next year
Good luck to the Sharks and Eagles on Saturday hopefully it's a great game
Enjoyed this year as a supporter and thanks to all clubs for the banter beer and hot pies
Local footy it can be frustrating at times
But it's a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon
Hey Lucky why would you like the two above posts after what you wrote, top 3 sides are great doesn't make sense to me, plus we have beaten Carrara 2 out of 3 times this season no fluke there but i bet they will bounce back evan better next season as they have some good quality players and a good coach

well done to ipswich on beating the saints, it was no fluke and i am a saint. early on wanted it more and showed some good fight when we came back in the 3rd and last. really hope they make a good game of it sat vs viccy. it seems the saints could match up well vs the sharks but the eagles were flogging both times they played. dick will be a huge factor, was unstoppable again on the weekend, surely western magpies have been in contact for 2018, way too good for this level, is a star and seems like a nice kid.

Congratulations to vic point taking out the double. No real suprise i guess. Carrara loosing another gf in the ressies. Has there ever been a better team at loosing them.

Well done to Viccy Point on their GF win.Totally deserved were on a mission nothing was stopping them, good luck for next season guys. Pick up 3 or 4 quality players from higher divs along with what you have now i have no doubt you will be pushing for a finals birth.
I will no doubt cop some flak for this but just my opinion

Well done to Viccy Point on their GF win.Totally deserved were on a mission nothing was stopping them, good luck for next season guys. Pick up 3 or 4 quality players from higher divs along with what you have now i have no doubt you will be pushing for a finals birth.
I will no doubt cop some flak for this but just my opinion

After watching a few div 3 games including one that included Ipswich, and also seeing some Div 2 games, including the GF, div 3 is so far behind it's not even funny. Vic Point will need 7-8 senior quality players and also not lose any to be competitive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can see this pushing more to Friday night comps. Who wants to drive 2 1/2 hours each way, or longer in some cases?

Byron have a pretty good side, would beat any Div 3 teams thats for sure.

Not sure how what would work though - some very long road trips!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back