Alex Wright (Norwood)

Jack Tuthill

North Launceston

Ins:

Outs:

Michael Stingel (Norwood)
Tom Bennett
Corey Nankervis

* will only add confirmed as there are obviously heaps of rumours out there.

* post here and I’ll add on

Last edited:
Remember last time North Melbourne were associated with Tassie football (devils). That didnt end well.
Now the government throwing $500,000 a year for 5 years??
What a farce, if the SWL had that funding then Tasmanian football ( men & women ) would be a lot healthier and not living off a smelly rag.
Good luck to the girls, but I will not be supporting the team while in partnership with the kangaroos.
Its sad that just like the AFL, our own politicians have totally ignored our own football. They are more interested in the headline & getting their faces on TV than actually helping our own game. It says a lot about their morality & self interest.
Well put Guys, I also love the way The Mockery Falls into line this snippet from the Editorial "And it will help promote a definitive course to realise the dream of one day having a men’s team." That not ever going to happen in my life time, the worst thing that ever happened to this state was FIFO football the AFL see that is all we deserve Melbourne base teams playing interstate teams (A few Crumbs from the table) who run a few clinics blah, blah the local media go Crazy for it and then they Jet Out. We should of had our own AFL team and the profits from that then helps the local grass roots no we too busy giving Tasmanian Money to Victorian clubs....All or Nothing the rest is just the AFL pissing on our backs and telling us it's raining.

Last edited:
Well put Guys, I also love the way The Mockery Falls into line this snippet from the Editorial "And it will help promote a definitive course to realise the dream of one day having a men’s team." That not ever going to happen in my life time, the worst thing that ever happened to this state was FIFO football the AFL see that is all we deserve Melbourne base teams playing interstate teams (A few Crumbs from the table) who run a few clinics blah, blah the local media go Crazy for it and then they Jet Out. We should of had our own AFL team and the profits from that then helps the local grass roots no we too busy giving Tasmanian Money to Victorian clubs....All or Nothing the rest is just the AFL pissing on our backs and telling us it's raining.

I just put a shot on the main board AFLW thread. Maybe discuss it on their doorstep & tell them how pathetic the AFL, our politicians, Hawthorn & NM have been to our football.

Message to AFL & AFL Tas. While you are patting yourselves on the back for the AFLW news, temper your glee by reflecting back on the state of football in Tasmania. This is largely down to you. Yes, your AFLT predecessor caused much of this with the continual fiddling, uncertainty and divisiveness (it took management well over 10 years to clear him off) but he's gone and we've forgotten about him. But now you are ACCOUNTABLE, yes you, for all of those past decisions (the mates, the club destructions, the no salary cap, the plastic clubs, on and on). So how about getting out of the cave, turning on the light, using your increased staff numbers - and engage the masses, start listening and start fixing. Before its too late. Because you will be ACCOUNTABLE for whats next.

[
I see Mr Winter got a 6 week holiday. Thats plenty of time to cool down I guess.

Next move may come from the Lauderdale FC.

There has been very little detail released about these charges, makes it difficult to form any kind of opinion.Can't wait to hear the melts from the Lauderdale posters. They have been defending their players all year saying nothing in it, defending themselves and being provoked. It will be interesting to hear their opinion on Windy's suspension.

So, six weeks suspension which seems excusive, I then read the Examiner article (Link Below) where is says

"The tribunal handed out a four-match ban, increased to six matches with 50 per cent loading used for grand finals." You can not or should not call the umpires “you cheating f****** c****” you think that rule 101 of coaching not to get emotional and focus on moves matchs ups rotations etc.

Interesting Board meeting next week at Lauderdale, What happens next week ?I am guessing he will survive with an assistant coaching on match days during the first six weeks of 2018.

Lauderdale coach Darren Winter outed for six weeks over accused grand final antics at umpires

Last edited:
anyone what time Lauderdale board meeting today, looking forward to Winter getting the chop
As I/we have all said on this site, during the yr, he "encouraged " thuggery in his teams :p

anyone what time Lauderdale board meeting today, looking forward to Winter getting the chop
As I/we have all said on this site, during the yr, he "encouraged " thuggery in his teams :p
I was at the game last Saturday,

To see and read all this negativity towards Lauderdale and Darren winter is hilarious

North Lonnie defiantly gave as good as they got!! What they did better was flop and fall to ground to suck umpires in!! They got the rub of the green that’s for sure !!

They are a very talented team and have played in quiet a few consecutive grand finals now,

Earning their powerhouse tag!!

Lauderdales journey is just beginning one would think!!

The north supporters must all be from ravenswood that was the disgrace of the day!! My daughter was in a Lauderdale top and the abuse she copped from the north supporters was disappointing!! And add to that the Lonnie supporters there were just as bad!!

Winter is by far the best coach and advocate the state league has !!

He has already been re-appointed. It's up to him if he wants to remain in the position which he will decide why he is away on holidays. He certainly has the support of all involved in the club.

Hopefully that doesn't put a damper on your day.

To see and read all this negativity towards Lauderdale and Darren winter is hilarious

North Lonnie defiantly gave as good as they got!! What they did better was flop and fall to ground to suck umpires in!! They got the rub of the green that’s for sure !!

They are a very talented team and have played in quiet a few consecutive grand finals now,

The north supporters must all be from ravenswood that was the disgrace of the day!! My daughter was in a Lauderdale top and the abuse she copped from the north supporters was disappointing!! And add to that the Lonnie supporters there were just as bad!!

So still haven't accepted responsibility then.??

Having a shot at NL supporters from Ravenswood, you probably haven't been to the ute muster at Lauderdale on a Saturday arvo with the place loaded with baying Rokeby & Clarendon Vale locals. Occasionally some football breaks out!!

The club/coach used the crowd environment as a reason for umpire abuse? I don't see or understand the correlation?

So still haven't accepted responsibility then.??

Having a shot at NL supporters from Ravenswood, you probably haven't been to the ute muster at Lauderdale on a Saturday arvo with the place loaded with baying Rokeby & Clarendon Vale locals. Occasionally some football breaks out!!

Much more entertaining than a bunch of soulless, nameless, C grade footballers running around in front of a big pile of empty concrete pretending to play football, what's their slogan again? "Best in the state" pleeeease!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Much more entertaining than a bunch of soulless, nameless, C grade footballers running around in front of a big pile of empty concrete pretending to play football, what's their slogan again? "Best in the state" pleeeease!!!

So its ok for someone from Lauderdale to have a go at supporters of another club based on some nereby local suburb!!!!.

Clarendon vale v Ravenswood!!!!

Thats just so funny. Hahahahahaha!!!

So its ok for someone from Lauderdale to have a go at supporters of another club based on some nereby local suburb!!!!.

Clarendon vale v Ravenswood!!!!

Thats just so funny. Hahahahahaha!!!

Clarendon Vale more a Clarence Roos area I would say :p

Unless poaching is going on, this is the official line:

Clarence

The area east of the Derwent River from the Rokeby Fire Station and in a direct line north to and including Brighton, Pontville and Mangalore and south of the Bridgewater Bridge.

This zone will also include Cambridge, Campania, Richmond, Woodsdale, Colebrook and Oatlands. The line to be considered the eastern boundary will be the Rokeby Fire Station and Woodsdale.

This zone will also include the suburb commonly known as Tranmere indicated by a line south from the Rokeby Fire Station to Droughty Point.

Lauderdale

East of the Rokeby Fire Station to (but not including) Woodsdale and east to and including Swansea. This zone will also include the region known as the Tasman Peninsula.

This zone will not include Oatlands and the line to be considered as the western boundary will be the Rokeby Fire Station and Woodsdale.

Unless poaching is going on, this is the official line:

Clarence

The area east of the Derwent River from the Rokeby Fire Station and in a direct line north to and including Brighton, Pontville and Mangalore and south of the Bridgewater Bridge.

This zone will also include Cambridge, Campania, Richmond, Woodsdale, Colebrook and Oatlands. The line to be considered the eastern boundary will be the Rokeby Fire Station and Woodsdale.

This zone will also include the suburb commonly known as Tranmere indicated by a line south from the Rokeby Fire Station to Droughty Point.

Lauderdale

East of the Rokeby Fire Station to (but not including) Woodsdale and east to and including Swansea. This zone will also include the region known as the Tasman Peninsula.

This zone will not include Oatlands and the line to be considered as the western boundary will be the Rokeby Fire Station and Woodsdale.

I did see the boundaries when someone at the club had a TSL document about the new TSL League many years ago. I couldn't quote the boundaries but This confirms my recollection that Rokeby & Clarendon Vale were very much a part of the Lauderdale area.

Not that its an issue. But when slinging mud about another club & a lower socioeconomic suburb in its Zone, you'd better duck when the bleeding obvious is pointed out. Its the old thing about people throwing things when they live in a glass house themselves. ;)

Its a pity some people just see their own reality, both geographically & behaviourally. Things like behaviour wont change unless one recognises that they have a problem.

Good luck with that problem Lauderdale.

I did see the boundaries when someone at the club had a TSL document about the new TSL League many years ago. I couldn't quote the boundaries but This confirms my recollection that Rokeby & Clarendon Vale were very much a part of the Lauderdale area.

Not that its an issue. But when slinging mud about another club & a lower socioeconomic suburb in its Zone, you'd better duck when the bleeding obvious is pointed out. Its the old thing about people throwing things when they live in a glass house themselves. ;)

Its a pity some people just see their own reality, both geographically & behaviourally. Things like behaviour wont change unless one recognises that they have a problem.

Good luck with that problem Lauderdale.

Boundaries :drunk:

As if they mean anything.

thats right, when ROGER finally gets his own way , all EASTern shore is Clarence
Lauderdale only got a licence because Wadey and Baker were living there (tough to visit the foreshore pub )
they got rid of premiership team , so getting rid of Lauderdale ,wont take much .
4 southern clubs representing (sth, east,north, and west ) the regions

The comment & discussion was talking about the attempted sleazy comment about NL & Ravenswood. We know what was meant by it.

As soon as some one mentioned a similar situation of Lauderdale with Rokeby & Clarendon Vale, you try & deny the truth of it ( which was an embarrassingly wrong thing to do) & then try to change the subject to comment about the value of Boundaries.

How about just admitting the Ravenswood comment was out of line & if you don't, the same can be said about Lauderdale with Rokeby & Clarendon Vale supporters.

Its a piss weak comment from people who clearly live in a glass house.

Didnt know the medal count was on tonight, seems strange to have it 2 weeks after the grand final.

Bowden again??

Didnt know the medal count was on tonight, seems strange to have it 2 weeks after the grand final.

Bowden again??

Not a bad idea in my opinion, given a statewide competition gives all teams the chance to attend.

Couch, Cox-Goodyear or Bowden for mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back