Game of Sloane (THE OFFICIAL HE IS STAYING thread) Thread now closed

Do you think Sloane will stay?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hundred percent. Seems like a good deal for all!
q7nqBUb.gif

Ok upside: no more weekly articles on how AFC is Auskick standard if Sloane is tagged.

I mean sure, if we keep losing our stars then we will be auskick standard but it's as a team and not just one guy

So Burton is 'comfortable with where things are at with Sloane'...hmmm, I've heard that exact terminology before.

I hope that means he's getting traded for 7 and 8 because if it means we are going to cross our fingers and hope he stays, or he says he wants to stay but just thinking it through then we are bloody idiots.

If Sloane goes for a rubbish compo pick with no attempt to trade him early OR exposing him publicly I won't forgive any of Fagan, Reid or Burton.

Stop being so bloody weak AFC, these players and managers are making fools of you.
If your going to trade Sloane it would be smart to extend his contract 1 year and then get two top 10 picks next year and nab Rankine and or Lucoscious

I am confident he will sign, typical Kane Cornes starting rumours. His wife signed a contract with channel 7 In adelaide also.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
The Melbourne channel 7 contract thing just seems to be a bit of bullshit from Tim Watson because she hosted the Brownlow red carpet.

But why isn't AFC using Mrs Sloane for AFC Media stuff? We have Mrs Fages doing The Crows Show and other club media stuff. Why not the Sloanette?

Surely we could give her a job hosting an online AFC weekly youtube show, her own gig on the Crows Show and some other media bits and bobs. And pay her a reasonable commercial wage like $100k or so, all outside the salary cap ahem ...

I mean, Rebecca Judd is the biggest media Wag of them all and she's just a weather girl. I don't think Sloaney is going to sign for St Kilda and all of a sudden Belinda is winning logies.

So Burton is 'comfortable with where things are at with Sloane'...hmmm, I've heard that exact terminology before.

I hope that means he's getting traded for 7 and 8 because if it means we are going to cross our fingers and hope he stays, or he says he wants to stay but just thinking it through then we are bloody idiots.

If Sloane goes for a rubbish compo pick with no attempt to trade him early OR exposing him publicly I won't forgive any of Fagan, Reid or Burton.

Stop being so bloody weak AFC, these players and managers are making fools of you.

The problem is that everything is stacked in favour of the player.

Reckon we have to start recruiting gay footballers (not that there is anything wrong with that) so that way their partners don't want to go home like little mummys boys.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She is a host on the new show “SA Weekender” previously SA Life, she also does other reporting stints for 7 here. The whole Melbourne contract is a rumour. She hosted the red carpet on the Brownlow and had a 5 minute gig on GF Day. Which would have been through 7 Adelaide

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

The Melbourne channel 7 contract thing just seems to be a bit of bullshit from Tim Watson because she hosted the Brownlow red carpet.

But why isn't AFC using Mrs Sloane for AFC Media stuff? We have Mrs Fages doing The Crows Show and other club media stuff. Why not the Sloanette?

Surely we could give her a job hosting an online AFC weekly youtube show, her own gig on the Crows Show and some other media bits and bobs. And pay her a reasonable commercial wage like $100k or so, all outside the salary cap ahem ...

I mean, Rebecca Judd is the biggest media Wag of them all and she's just a weather girl. I don't think Sloaney is going to sign for St Kilda and all of a sudden Belinda is winning logies.
I was thinking about that, wouldn't the smart thing be to have Belinda as our presenter not the bosses wife?

This is probably just confirmation bias, but as a Vice Captain, Sloane has been very quiet of late. His twitter profile is still him and numbnuts Dangerfield in their junior club guernseys. No postings of late re Smith, Jacobs, Gov. Havent seen him front the media like Talia, Jenkins, Betts and others.
It would be interesting if this was true, but it isn't. Heard him in at least 2 interviews during GF week, and he always does his regular gig on a Wednesday arvo on MMM. Have heard him talk about all three of those players you mentioned in recent times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back