Recruiting Draft Watch - Jones, Bryan, Johnson, Cahill, Hibberd in

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clark
Brayshaw
Higgins
Garner

In that order, Clark would be the perfect pick he would suit our team better than any other in this draft I reckon.

You nailed it - Brayshaw may end up a better player but Clark's style is a better fit for our team.

Ok forget the disposal count. Cotchin has 21 possies and i didn't see him all day. Jacobs killed Narvervis in the ruck gave him a bath. Nankervis has been handy around the ground this season but against a good tap ruck is exposed easily. If TBell had 49 hit outs in GF we would be calling him the best ruckman ever.
He killed Nank for about 15 minutes. A heap of Jacobs hitouts were against wing man but he kept palming it down to where Richmond had extra numbers.

Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk

Time of year where I start paying attention to draft prospects....hopefully all-star game come online soon.

Like Dow and LDU - classy movers.

Like Fogarty - very powerful, good kick, good mover. Great fend. Why does he seem to be sliding?

Stephensen - quick but his ball drop is loose, makes me nervous!
jaidyns kicking has been the only slight issue but ive seen a lot worse and nothing that cant be fixed with some quality coaching...he has it all ...if u saw the all stars game u would know what im saying...his set shot kicking for goal is pretty good thou its mainly on the run when he gets a full head of steam that hes a little wonky but it also has a improved a mile also...id love him at essendon

I love Clark.

Is the Combine on this week? I cant wait to see how Petruccelle goes in the agility, leap and sprinting tests!!!

I suspect Petruccelle will test well at the combine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obrien's kicking is very inconsistent. He can hit 50 metre targets and then shank easy kicks. What is not in doubt is his running which is elite. A much better comparison for obrien is Brent Stanton. The bombers would love constable at 11. I don't see him getting past st kilda especially if they retain both their picks.
I really like the sound of Constable. Sounds like he could play from Round 1.

Clark
Brayshaw
Higgins
Garner

In that order, Clark would be the perfect pick he would suit our team better than any other in this draft I reckon.
Thoughts on Worpel DPS?

Doesn’t sound like he’s in the mix at pick 11 but I like him - looks a genuine stoppage player with real grunt. Phyisically ready to go. Would be a good pick for us.

Thoughts on Worpel DPS?

Doesn’t sound like he’s in the mix at pick 11 but I like him - looks a genuine stoppage player with real grunt. Phyisically ready to go. Would be a good pick for us.
Has had an up and down year he is hard to place he has hovered around 18-30 for me that seems his range.

Kills it in the stoppages but his kicking can be very poor, just puts it on the boot under no pressure

Has had an up and down year he is hard to place he has hovered around 18-30 for me that seems his range.

Kills it in the stoppages but his kicking can be very poor, just puts it on the boot under no pressure
Right.

I like the stoppage bit...kicking looks very sound technically, poise can be learnt I guess.

Some combine results

Goalkicking test (score out of 30)

Jordan Houlahan 30
Angus Schumacher 30
Jackson Ross 30
Ben Miller 30
Jake Patmore 25
Ryley Stoddart 25
Changkuoth Jiath 25
Andrew Brayshaw 25
Connor Ballenden 25
Aaron Naughton 25
Aiden Bonar 25

Kicking test (score out of 30)
Connor Ballenden 30
Jack Higgins 29
Angus Schumacher 29
Jack Payne 29
Hayden McLean 29
Jackson Ross 29
Ned Reeves 29
Jordan Houlahan 28
Hunter Clark 28
Lloyd Meek 28

Hey sorry for the intrusion but I was just wondering are they going to release the height, weight info from the guys at the combine like they usually do?
As I can't find it anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back