List Mgmt. Collingwood FS & NGA "Peter Daicos Academy" kids

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta say though, Bucks calling his kids Ayce and Jett just reaks of 'look at me', ****, i could've won 15 Brownlows and my Mrs would've went to her grave before allowing those names.
What if Tania chose those names?

What if Tania chose those names?
He still would have had right of veto. Shockingly bad names. Growing up as the son of a Collingwood great, who was strongly disliked by other team supporters, would be hard enough. I'd love Bucks to have a few more father son prospects, but Jesus, let someone else name them. I think I'd struggle to barrack for Champ or whatever ridiculous name that Tania and Nathan give to their kids

He still would have had right of veto. Shockingly bad names. Growing up as the son of a Collingwood great, who was strongly disliked by other team supporters, would be hard enough. I'd love Bucks to have a few more father son prospects, but Jesus, let someone else name them. I think I'd struggle to barrack for Champ or whatever ridiculous name that Tania and Nathan give to their kids
+1, if he was being unselfish he would have called his kids Shiteness Buckley and Mediocre Buckley

Remove this Banner Ad

Back