Recruiting Trade & Free Agency IV - hypotheticals etc. (Continued in Part V)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearing from aaron francis,s manager he seems a bit disappointed also...give him one full year,every game and lets see what he brings to the table....id hate to trade him with out giving him a full crack at it....keep him in one possy and let him find his legs.....cfb i reckon

Not sure why we're talking about Francis at all, there's nothing interesting about him that you couldn't also say about a bunch of other players of his type at his age. Noise seems to be coming from outside, mostly from people that don't seem to like Essendon very much >_<

lol someone asking about Rockliff. He's too old! By the time we're in our window he'll be practically retiring. We want players that will come up with the Merrett/Daniher/Fantasia/McGrath young group, 23 and under.

Not sure why we're talking about Francis at all, there's nothing interesting about him that you couldn't also say about a bunch of other players of his type at his age. Noise seems to be coming from outside, mostly from people that don't seem to like Essendon very much >_<

lol someone asking about Rockliff. He's too old! By the time we're in our window he'll be practically retiring. We want players that will come up with the Merrett/Daniher/Fantasia/McGrath young group, 23 and under.
Exactly.

As for that guy asking about Rockliff, he definitely doesn't have a BigFooty account.
Although I do get why he'd ask about the need for inside mids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jake Stringer to nominate within 24-48hrs... Feels like...

community-troy-barnes-donald-glover-9EuG8bg3yzhzq

It's a great trade for one club, would be an unmitigated disaster for the other. Other than that, yeah all good tiny.

Obviously we wouldn't initiate a trade for him, but if he for whatever reason asked to leave, 2 first rounders would be close to a fair price - i.e. that was what we would've had to pay for Dusty or Kelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back