News New BigFooty Theme - Feedback and Bug Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

From the OP:
The old style has been messed around with through several versions of the Xenforo software. The wire and duct tape are starting to wear out.
Yes I read that. Just don't understand what "wear out" means. There are no moving parts. Not meaning to be naysaying, just don't understand.

My main issue is with the avatar size on the pop-up box. It used to enlarge but now it's a small circle which makes avatars hardly visible.

Also I was thinking, having alert notifications displayed on tabs would be cool (like on Facebook/Twitter). Just a thought.

I don't quite get the last one? They are already... ?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Search - Yes it does, just like the graphic I posted. Doesn't appear any different. There is a slight shading but not very clear like before.
Which aspect of it are you talking about? The bold text on that image you posted looks clearly different.

Signatures with pictures are automatically loading fully expanded. Personally would prefer going back to the no pics in sigs rule, but if they are click to expand that wouldn't be so bad as a compromise. In the same browser quotes abbreviate properly, so there is obviously a way to do this that should work for signatures too. (I'm using Safari on mac.)

View attachment 421685
Lol just seeing a picture signature like that takes me back to some 2007 s**t

I don't quite get the last one? They are already... ?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
On the tabs of a browser, like this:

tab-Badge.jpg

I'm now seeing ads where I never used to see any at all, I don't know if this is part of the changeover. The other things I was wondering is can is there a way that you can put put a button that returns you to the top of the screen without having to scroll. They have similair features on the Guardian and eBay websites that do this now.

I'm now seeing ads where I never used to see any at all, I don't know if this is part of the changeover. The other things I was wondering is can is there a way that you can put put a button that returns you to the top of the screen without having to scroll. They have similair features on the Guardian and eBay websites that do this now.
1. To-Top.PNG

2. Where are these ads?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Latest News

We've found a couple of bugs and a couple of issues that make it hard to justify having this new theme running as the default.

Later this afternoon I will revert to 'cool' as the default theme. 'slick' will remain available for you to select.

Sorry about this, but this stuff was not found in 3 months of limited release and optional theme selection. Sometimes bugs are only found when you release something into the wild.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back