4/10/17 announcement

Remove this Banner Ad

I like it.

Even Juventus had a few issues getting fans to embrace their new logo.

There was a guy on Nick's who had a pretty good proposal. Would like to compare them side by side, but don't have the tech know how to do it.

Black stripes with the white pin stripes inside them like it the picture on a predominantly white guernsey with black shorts
Is this actually happening?

It would look awesome. I've always preferred the predominant white guernsey with black shorts and the pinstripes invokes memories of the 70s.

Really like the new logo and truth be told I was never a huge wrap for the old logo. Found the Australian flag on it to be tacky personally. Like it or not though, Collingwood is now so much more than just a football club. And before someone jumps down my throat about “on-field performance” (like logo changes and the inclusion of an AFLW and netball team actually makes a difference to the senior men’s performance) the Melbourne Storm just put together a rather dominant NRL season. The same Melbourne Storm that also have a stake in the national netball competition via Sunshine Coast. Not to mention clubs like Real Madrid and Barcelona that sport basketball teams in conjunction to their soccer teams, they go alright also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone's had a marketing dept 'Brainstorm' session.

I'd hate to be the person having to pitch next years marketing campaign " ....We know how to play the game"

People are paid top money to roll out this rubbish?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back