No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #10 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe how salty the Crows fans are.

Man, being made to look impotent in the GF has really brought out their insecurities.

Finished on top, played some great footy and unearthed some terrific long term players but FMD they are blaming everyone . Half of them want to sack Don Pyke FFS.

It is the water there.

How do you work that out? His last game for the Blues was a final. He just wasn't guaranteed a game regardless of form

Well there you go, if you are a player and not guaranteed a game regardless of form, then you go look elsewhere. He has cemented his spot nicely in the Tigers and according to Dima he is a smart footballer, leave the bloke alone FFS. Maybe we need to start a Shaun Grigg Appreciation thread here. You know what when he left he was a young bloke I bet if he had his time over again he would done things different.

DLR5rR_VYAEHozO.jpg

:tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have it on good authority that John Barker has received the nod. Presser on Friday.

Your reputation & credibility is well on the line right now Mr. Nudey-Run :

STUART Dew is the new coach of the Gold Coast Suns. The Suns are expected to announce Dew’s appointment on Thursday after it was ratified at a hastily convened board meeting at the club’s Carrara headquarters on Wednesday night.

Suns co-captain Steven May also arrived at the club in the evening to hear first-hand who would be his third senior coach.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/s...8/news-story/45e447382d10d0ad66d8e626bdbd051d

Taylor is also a piss-weak leader. His macho act is contrived, almost like he's trying to compensate for something else

GF speech was piss poor and now rumours that he's basically bullied Lever along with other players. Have never heard of a captain, the face of a club, react in such a petty and childish way to adversity.

Taylor is also a piss-weak leader. His macho act is contrived, almost like he's trying to compensate for something else

GF speech was piss poor and now rumours that he's basically bullied Lever along with other players. Have never heard of a captain, the face of a club, react in such a petty and childish way to adversity.

I don't think he is a pissweak leader at all, he sounds like he has high expectations just like Nathan Buckley has/did.

If he is challenging his team-mates to reach the holy grail then I see no issue with it.

Maybe the way the message is delivered could be better but we will never know how that went down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back