Votes: 18 62.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Knicks, Giants
Strong rumours that Todd Elton will request a move to North Melbourne.
After showing up to the Premiership celebrations and being asked by Dimma to show his I.D to prove he played for the club. Elton has become disgruntled and wants out!
After being drafted in 2011 he has played an impressive 10 games.
North will be lucky to have a guy of such huge untapped talent.
He has seen what good work North has done with Majak Daws development.

Of course I have very strong inside info on this move.
Lock it in Eddy.

re-signing Dusty has obviously maxed out our cap.
What a shame
Fair enough. Elton is a good prospect who unfortunately didn't fit into our new system. He's rated highly internally and holds value due to the fact we have put a few years of development into him. I think this is why North are so keen on him. They get a KPF who walks into their best 22 and has a few years development (with a premiership team) under his belt. Shrewd recruiting. A pick in the 40s should get it done.

I have it on good authority that Tom has a Dusty poster in his bedroom.

I thought it was a Jack Graham poster and he sleeps with the mini league Dusty Figurine.

Strong rumours that Todd Elton will request a move to North Melbourne.
After showing up to the Premiership celebrations and being asked by Dimma to show his I.D to prove he played for the club. Elton has become disgruntled and wants out!
After being drafted in 2011 he has played an impressive 10 games.
North will be lucky to have a guy of such huge untapped talent.
He has seen what good work North has done with Majak Daws development.

Of course I have very strong inside info on this move.
Lock it in Eddy.

doubt.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elton has some decent tools at AFL level. He is competitive, he has elite athleticism and is a strong mark. His weaknesses are consistency, kicking, is a bit of a space cadet and his efforts can be lacklustre.

Don't mind this move from North. Cheap option. Low risk,high reward.

Gee whizz, the TigerBoys are really celebrating in style in here.

Guess they'll get around to a decent cocky routine.

Training wheels on.
The spoils always go to the victor.

We've copped 37 years of abuse. A little banter is hardly being too cocky.

If north are going to go after a depth forward it will be harry dear from adelaide. Were linked with him last year.
You actually need to have a physical presence to have a shadow so what you are saying is impossible.
mjSu1iO_zpsqumhr9yn.gif

I'll pay that response.

Lol obsessed ? North board had Richmond match day threads running during the finals . Hilarious .
It was done for every game during the finals series, not just the ones richmond were involved in.

The spoils always go to the victor.

We've copped 37 years of abuse. A little banter is hardly being too cocky.
At least carry yourself with some dignity. I wouldn't even rub it in anyone's face.

North love picking up these types. Anderson, hrovat, elton. All couldn’t get games in premiership sides so must be good
You mean like biggs? The difference is both continually struggled with injuries so never had a chance to get into their teams best 22. Paid peanuts for hrovat. Low risk, high reward. Smart list management.

Back