Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread XII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good appointment
He's been on a lot of radars for a while. So clearly something there.
And has a list to work with.

Not much has been made of lynch's manager hinting he may look to move next year.
Hope we're saving some pennies

Didnt Kennette say you should only do 1 term and then leave. I guess he technically didnt say you shouldnt come back but I think this has more to do with being starved for attentione than anything else.
He also said that he had been shot at twice.

Appreciate that but it doesn't explain the difference between the retention rates of the Adelaide clubs (not to mention Port also enticing big name trades that Adelaide can't seem to manage).

I don't think there is a definitive answer - Adelaide has good facilities, good culture, good development and usually a good team - The WA teams are also a worry - They tend to do better at retaining players from interstate,but find it difficult to trade in players

So Kennett rules out Lethlean as CEO because Hawks are a family club. Is this ****wit for real? What did Hodge get for DUI? No Hawk has ever had an affair?

And 6-9 years max for a leader? Tell that to Belichick, Ferguson ...Sheeds etc.
Clueless muppet.

Kennette probably uses the 6-9 year parameter because he was swanning around without a care in the world as Premiere after seven years and then suddenly was voted out.

Therefore, must be true for all leaders. Just must be.

I kind of agree with the idea of a limit on leadership, just to ensure things don't get stale.

On the other hand, if you are a good leader id assume you are constantly refreshing your views and seeking to grow so maybe for a strong organisation and person this isn't an issue.

It's a good rule of thumb but you need good leaders available to fill the void when you go. There's no point hitting the limit, leaving because of it and having a silly sausage leader step into your role and * things up.

It's a good rule of thumb but you need good leaders available to fill the void when you go. There's no point hitting the limit, leaving because of it and having a silly sausage leader step into your role and **** things up.
Spote on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kennette probably uses the 6-9 year parameter because he was swanning around without a care in the world as Premiere after seven years and then suddenly was voted out.

Therefore, must be true for all leaders. Just must be.

Turns out people don't tend to warm to arrogant campaigners that think they're better then the constituents they represent.

Best of luck to Hawthorne, this backward arse thinking will only enhance the implosion of stupidity at that shithole of a club.

Dew is a perfect fit for GC. Should see an immediate impact on how the club is run
Pre-game FOUR & TWENTY PIES AND VANILLA COKE.

Chased down with a XXXX GOLD.

**** yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back