Hawthorn sack CEO

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn's become an absolute circus, it won't be long before they are wallowing near the bottom of the ladder as the graph is clearly on the way down which is the whole point of the draft/salary cap system. The appointment of Kennett shows just how desperate this club has become after the CEO and President left to bring back some 'power. This won't go down well with the Op's, his a cross between John Elliott and Donald Trump when you think about it and knowing how many see those men.....

Well at least you're not a bitter Carlton supporter. :rolleyes:

Oh Hawthorn, promise us you will never change.

Maybe Don can trigger a second night of the long knives in 2 weeks?

Popcorn gif/dude with folding chair gif.

lmao

You're kidding aren't you? We're two years out from winning three in a row and you're talking like we haven't seen a GF in 37 years.

lmao

You're kidding aren't you? We're two years out from winning three in a row and you're talking like we haven't seen a GF in 37 years.
These Tiges supporters are up and about. We all knew they'd be painful. It's like when your kid is being a bit of an a-hole at their own birthday party. You let it go because it's a special occasion but bloody hell there are limits

Strike me pink

These Tiges supporters are up and about. We all knew they'd be painful. It's like when your kid is being a bit of an a-hole at their own birthday party. You let it go because it's a special occasion but bloody hell there are limits

Strike me pink
Classic analogy. Needs to be posted in almost every thread on the main board at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is why you hire the most qualified candidate and don't try to force equality when it's not deserved.

You club has 1 decent year after 35 years of mismanagement and you think you can laugh at Hawthorn? Get real. This thread is priceless, we even have Essendon people warning of the dangers of one person having too much say in a club.

Sorry trollers, Hawks will be just fine. Hawthorn appointed a person who wasn't up to the job, they got the bullet. Happens all the time, but apparently it's a sign Hawthorn are falling apart.

I'll get the popcorn and folding chair out in 2018 as I watch Richmond have the same season as the Bulldogs did in 2017.

Last edited:
This is why you hire the most qualified candidate and don't try to force equality when it's not deserved.

Clarko wasn't the most qualified candidate ;)

Hawks have a mountain of work to do to replace the off field talent they have lost over the last few years;

Fox (CEO) to MCC
Newbold (Pres) to AFL Commission
Evans (Football Operations Manager) to Brisbane CEO via the AFL
Beverage (Ass. Coach) to Dogs premiership coach
Hardwick (Ass. Coach) to Tigers premiership coach
Cameron (Ass. Coach) to GWS coach
Bolton (Ass. Coach) to Carlton coach
Fagan (head of Coaching) to Brisbane coach

It will take a while to get the mix right again but I hope they continue to look outside the square.

Classic analogy. Needs to be posted in almost every thread on the main board at the moment.

True, but we then just ask who would be dumb enough to recruit tyrone....

True, but we then just ask who would be dumb enough to recruit tyrone....
A club with a Tall forward battling cancer and a Ruckman recovering from an ACL.

Defensive much?

A club with a Tall forward battling cancer and a Ruckman recovering from an ACL.

Defensive much?

Where did i mention the performance of the team, the acl, or roughy? Where??

You call me defensive, maybe look at your own posting first

I was making fun of the next hale and those who adored him

Where did i mention the performance of the team, the acl, or roughy? Where??
Huh? You didn’t need to. You implied that a club would be dumb to recruit someone who could fill a role, made empty by injury and illness....all because another poster made a joke about how tedious Richmond supporters have become.

Huh? You didn’t need to. You implied that a club would be dumb to recruit someone who could fill a role, made empty by injury and illness....all because another poster made a joke about how tedious Richmond supporters have become.

You were dumb because he is not a ruckman and never has wanted to be one. As a forward hes a goal square dude with no second efforts. He was 100% the wrong man for the coverage you rightly were looking for.

He was never gunna be hale 2.0 like hawks fans claimed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back