Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread XII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cliffs = a summary of what he’s saying please? :)

Cliff notes, every slacker’s salvation
Haha not only is it slack to ask for Cliff notes because you're too lazy to find out yourself, you're too lazy to even say the full saying of Cliff Notes :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Again, Cameron formally telling Adelaide that he wants out is nothing new but it's no less staggering.

I think he's a better player than Betts. Not as spectacular around goal but he influences the game in more ways (e.g. in the midfield).

Again, Cameron formally telling Adelaide that he wants out is nothing new but it's no less staggering.

I think he's a better player than Betts. Not as spectacular around goal but he influences the game in more ways (e.g. in the midfield).
I must be the only one who doesn't really rate Cameron.

I could well be wrong, but he seems like a perennial 'almost' player to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow Adelaide supporter on Ad radio was basically crying about Lever and Cameron leaving. People need to get perspective on life and football.
For some it's the biggest thing in their life. Perspective is just that. What is important to you, may not be important to someone else. Can't begrudge people because of that.

For some it's the biggest thing in their life. Perspective is just that. What is important to you, may not be important to someone else. Can't begrudge people because of that.
Don't begrudge them and I get that, but as a general rule the less you can stress over something you can't control the better you will be, that doesn't mean don't love it, but realise it for what it is - it's just a game.

Don't begrudge them and I get that, but as a general rule the less you can stress over something you can't control the better you will be, that doesn't mean don't love it, but realise it for what it is - it's just a game.
We can't control many things in life that we get emotionally involved in. But what is life at the end of the day? We are born, we live and have different experiences and eventually we all die. What you or I find important can be different. A person can think their pet dog is the most important thing in their life. To another it is just an animal and why would you get emotional over an animal?

I understand what you are saying though!

Last edited:
We can't control many things in life that we get emotionally involved in. But what is life at the end of the day? We are born, we live and have different experiences and eventually we all die. What you or I find important can be different. A person can think their pet dog is the most important thing in their life. To another it is just an animal and why would you get emotional over an animal?

I understand what you are saying though!
I also understand what you are saying, if you want to break it down nothing matters and everything does...as far as I'm concerned though if I was openly weeping on air because two players from my club are leaving then maybe I should re-evaluate where my priorities lie. That doesn't mean I wouldn't care but if I'm caring to that degree about that then maybe I need a bit more of a balanced perspective on life.

It could also be that they are overly emotional at the moment having just lost a Grand Final they thought they'd win ;)

It is all too much for them at the moment.
One thing is for sure, that audio grab will be used for lolz constantly, it will be the audio version of dawsoncrying.gif

One thing is for sure, that audio grab will be used for lolz constantly, it will be the audio version of dawsoncrying.gif

Where can we find this audio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back