Roast 50/50-Rong Rucci Reckoning - The R-Files

Remove this Banner Ad

“When Lever did actually make his declaration to the Adelaide football club that he would be out, the word is beginning to strengthen that a senior group of Adelaide players actually went to Don Pyke and suggested they not play Lever in the finals series,” Rucci told Hungry for Sport. THE WORD IS BEGINNING TO STRENGTHEN ???????
AND THEN THIS : "His declaration — in August or early September — to the Crows that he would leave the club apparently was met with dismay from the senior Adelaide players.

They may have even called on coach Don Pyke to not play Lever in the finals."
Bahahahahaha
What
A
Flog
He's gone and done got himself a new tracky....

DLRPBf-UIAAi2mH.jpg

View attachment 424303

So who in 5AA sent in this photo. Bicks and Rowey ?? Wonder what Subaru was doing in the studio?

What a hypocrite.

Says we are disrespectful to the anthem, yet wears that.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As someone who still owns their Australian jacket because I have represented my country, I find him disrespectful.

“When Lever did actually make his declaration to the Adelaide football club that he would be out, the word is beginning to strengthen that a senior group of Adelaide players actually went to Don Pyke and suggested they not play Lever in the finals series,” Rucci told Hungry for Sport. THE WORD IS BEGINNING TO STRENGTHEN ???????

Aaaaah. The Rootchi coining of another bull shxt phrase. What a wonderful literary treasure.

AND THEN THIS : "His declaration — in August or early September — to the Crows that he would leave the club apparently was met with dismay from the senior Adelaide players.

So who in 5AA sent in this photo. Bicks and Rowey ?? Wonder what Subaru was doing in the studio?

Not Ashley and Martin.

It's on TracksuitBandit119's twitter feed.
He's actually following TB 119 as BlackSwan whatever...

It's a bit of a creepy feeling actually .... dat face...dat hair...dat tracksuit!

upload_2017-10-4_16-43-32.png

Bahaha

A retweet of a talk back caller's story is news is it Kane ?

Oh my God. He must have been one super duper s**t ****ed up fireman if he reckons he's better suited to journalism.

Seriously a joke.

Last edited:

I seriously imagine little kiddies in his Italian village freaking out because "that scary man" is coming back.
Mothers hiding their children's faces, saying "look away ...look away !!", from him as he walks down the street ...the sound of chains and locks making the houses safe as he passes by on his way to get his 17 panini's and 2 kg of prosciutto for breakfast

I seriously imagine little kiddies in his Italian village freaking out because "that scary man" is coming back.
Mothers hiding their children's faces, saying "look away ...look away !!", from him as he walks down the street ...the sound of chains and locks making the houses safe as he passes by on his way to get his 17 panini's and 2 kg of prosciutto for breakfast

69dc94-1500x1500-bones-rucci-reece.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My friend and I used to prank call Bob Francis and Father John Fleming years ago on 5AA and we were threatened with 'We've given your number to the police blah blah' - of course, nothing ever happened though

Were you the ones who used to lure him in until he worked it out then he would yell out W@nker and Dickhe@d? Heard a recording of those a few years back, was hilarious.

heard rucc on sat say we shouldnt keep talking about ryder because theres a police investigation going on.
Lol, because no Police matter is ever discussed in the media until it is resolved.

Next Rooch will be claiming Ryder's identity should have been kept quiet as otherwise he can't get a fair case...

Lol, because no Police matter is ever discussed in the media until it is resolved.

Next Rooch will be claiming Ryder's identity should have been kept quiet as otherwise he can't get a fair case...

had it been a crows player, he wouldn't stop talking about it

heard rucc on sat say we shouldnt keep talking about ryder because theres a police investigation going on.

Yet he was writing articles for weeks trying to link Andrew Fagan to the police investigation that was going on with the Brumbies.

Just another clear example of his blatant hypocrisy and how he just says whatever suits him at the time. Unfortunately no one ever bothers to hold anything he says/does to account.

Yet he was writing articles for weeks trying to link Andrew Fagan to the police investigation that was going on with the Brumbies.

Just another clear example of his blatant hypocrisy and how he just says whatever suits him at the time. Unfortunately no one ever bothers to hold anything he says/does to account.
He tried hard did Rootch. It came to nothing but at least we can admire his tenacity. What a total campaigner. And I didn't type c a m p a i g n e r.

What does Rooch think of Port Power and Ryder giving a press conference on an ongoing police matter?

Have to laugh at Ryder saying the media aren't giving the full picture. They are just regurgitating the Port Power press release, with fanboys Tredrea, Rooch and Kornes saying nothing in it. He's been given a dream run for someone who assaulted a cop

Were you the ones who used to lure him in until he worked it out then he would yell out W@nker and Dickhe@d? Heard a recording of those a few years back, was hilarious.

Hah we were probably just two of the many that got him to do that. My friend used to call up and always talk non-stop about bread and butter sandwiches and work it in as a non-sequitur - that used to drive him crazy.

I used to call up Bob and work in references to stupid names. I managed a couple of times to talk about my girlfriend Dixie Normous (hence my username) and my sister Lou Skunt before he finally caught on and swore at me and cut me off.

My favourite was when I said to Fr. Fleming that the Crows need to smoke more bongs and when I asked him to give a cheerio to my best friend Pat O'Phelia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back