Opinion 2017 Draft Discussion - Pick 3 - Poll added

Who we are likely to take at Pick 3 .......

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a feeling he'll enjoy the surf on the Gold Coast...
Bonar? With what pick? They currently have nothing between 2 and 19.

Will Rayner be doing the yoyo test? I know he's sitting out a few tests due to a "knee injury".
He's not doing any athletic testing.

Not surprised he equaled the standing jump record if they let him get away with a run up;)
Yeah not a good move by the social media people to capture the wrong test... :D

Bonar? With what pick? They currently have nothing between 2 and 19.

He's not doing any athletic testing.

Yeah not a good move by the social media people to capture the wrong test... :D

Umm LDU. The bloke who is always going on about how much he loves surfing...

If we end up trading Gibbs to the Crows do you think a straight swap for pick 10 would be fair? (they should receive this in Lever deal).

We could then look to use pick 10 on a player like Andrew Brayshaw if he is still available.

Regardless of if Gibbs goes or not Im happy with either Dow, Rayner or LDU

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bet you were stiff when you saw it LOL.
That'd be the back and the calf, sadly. :p

Where do you think he is now? Sounds like he really might wind up in the top 10. Even if we got 7 & 8 off the Saints, the odds of us securing him and Fogarty would be slim.

Bit of a nothing video really, other than that he plans to be active in trade period and isn't as gung ho on the depth as last year.

With all the players not selecting Carlton . I know for a fact that Adam cerra if he was selected by us would be over the moon. He's first choice club is Carlton. After all of his 12 interviews, Carlton is his preferred. Even know he grew up a mad Richmond man . Source john cerra he's dad, I work with him

Yo-Yo test results
  • Andrew Brayshaw 22.4 level
  • Dylan Moore 22.3
  • Matthew Ling 21.8
  • Alex Martini 21.8
  • Aaron Naughton 21.8
  • Jaidyn Stephenson 21.8
  • Callan England 21.6
  • Nicholas Shipley 21.6
  • Brent Daniels 21.5
  • Ethan Floyd 21.5
  • Tom McCartin 21.5
  • Cillian McDaid 21.5
  • Gryan Miers 21.5
That Brayshaw 22.4 is apparently roughly equivalent to 14.8 on the beep in terms of VO2max.

IMO if LDU or Rayner aint going to be available at 3 i recon we trade 3 and 38 to saints for 7 and 8 and take 2 of Constable, Higgins, Fogarty, Brayshaw or Coffield as i dont rate dow or cerra as any better than those 5 boys

Bonar placed high in the agility test too, ableit in a so-so year. I'm shocked at what he's done over the last 7 days; he might have catapulted himself into the top 10.

I wouldn't actually be mad if we used #3 on him at this point, but I'm curious to see if SOS will look to secure a suitable downtrade if he feels the order won't fall our way.

This is his second crack at trying to get on a list; had a dip last year and trained with the AIS academy in Florida mid-year.

Would love to see some footage but I don't think he's had many senior appearances yet for Galway, where he's a dual (hurling and Gaelic footy).

IMO if LDU or Rayner aint going to be available at 3 i recon we trade 3 and 38 to saints for 7 and 8 and take 2 of Constable, Higgins, Fogarty, Brayshaw or Coffield as i dont rate dow or cerra as any better than those 5 boys
What's in it for the Saints to give up 7 & 8 and the opportunity to pick two of the above?

Back