Trigg gone from Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing to do with SOS, Trigg is no more competent there than he was with us. He turned a financial power into a financial also ran. Surely no ordinary thinking person would have thought that he'd be able to improve a poorly performing club in a hot market place when he couldn't even keep us where we had been previously. Just an ordinary operator with no idea whatsoever.

But a master of Triggspeak, it sounded important but actually said nothing.

Should there be some smiley faces behind that comment ..?
Yeah, would be a doomsday scenario wouldn't it. Knowing our luck he will get a job here then get done for some kind of odious action at Carlton and we get fined 4 million, lose 10 years of draft picks and have our premierships stripped

Yeah, would be a doomsday scenario wouldn't it. Knowing our luck he will get a job here then get done for some kind of odious action at Carlton and we get fined 4 million, lose 10 years of draft picks and have our premierships stripped
Best week ever .. we're in "The Divine Comedy" and still locked in the Inferno

That thread about what would it take for you to say "I'm done"?

Getting Trigg back in any capacity. That's my limit. If he gets his name back on our payroll under any circumstances I am gawn like Maxy.

Good to see not much has changed... apparently Trigg was nearly last to know he was being moved in. In touch as usual.
Definitely wouldn't have been listening to the lowly agitators.

guess the whole personality worship and isolationist policy didnt quite work at carlton.

not much to back slap about either to get drunk on.

read somewhere moves were being made 2 weeks ago. how this bloke pulled the lid over people here i dont understand. most ordinary of operators.

Got it on good word he is going to weasle his way back to us.

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton people actually seem disappointed about this. Don't know why. Trigg sucks.

That thread about what would it take for you to say "I'm done"?

Getting Trigg back in any capacity. That's my limit. If he gets his name back on our payroll under any circumstances I am gawn like Maxy.

Yeah same. I'd still be a Crows fan but I'd do it in a dark room rolled up in the fetal position, like the good old days.

Carlton people actually seem disappointed about this. Don't know why. Trigg sucks.

Yeah same. I'd still be a Crows fan but I'd do it in a dark room rolled up in the fetal position, like the good old days.
They only had him for 3 years instead of 13. I'm sure many thought they knew what he was doing when he first started with us.

They only had him for 3 years instead of 13. I'm sure many thought they knew what he was doing when he first started with us.

Honeymoon period. I feel bad for them. The club has got some serious self esteem issues if they feel burned by Trigg leaving. These poor fools don't realise how lucky they are.

LoGiudice said Trigg has transform(sic) the Blues.

“The board credits Steven with driving cultural change across all facets of the Club,” the Blues president said.

“That includes a transformation of the football department ... and our participation as a founding club in the AFLW competition.

“Steven has worked closely with coach Brendon Bolton, the board and all staff to drive improved results across the entire club. I would personally like to acknowledge this important contribution.

“Steven has guided the Club during the rebuilding phase. Our search for a new CEO will focus on finding someone with a strong commercial background who will drive the club to the next level required for success,” Mr LoGuidice said.

Trigg will continue in the role until the Blues find their next chief.

If that happened that would be me done completely. I begrudgingly attend games with Chapman still at the helm, if that **** somehow found his way back to us in any capacity (bootstudder included) that would be me done with this football club and the AFL in general.

Yep I'd hand in my membership too if Trigg returns

guess the whole personality worship and isolationist policy didnt quite work at carlton.

not much to back slap about either to get drunk on.

read somewhere moves were being made 2 weeks ago. how this bloke pulled the lid over people here i dont understand. most ordinary of operators.

That was when SANFL still held one of the reins.

“The board credits Steven with driving cultural change across all facets of the Club,” the Blues president said.

“That includes a transformation of the football department ... and our participation as a founding club in the AFLW competition.

“Steven has worked closely with coach Brendon Bolton, the board and all staff to drive improved results across the entire club. I would personally like to acknowledge this important contribution.

“Steven has guided the Club during the rebuilding phase. Our search for a new CEO will focus on finding someone with a strong commercial background who will drive the club to the next level required for success,” Mr LoGuidice said.

How you doing Jenny?

Ultimately, people care about results. Carlton are in a better position now than they were at the start of Trigg's tenure, therefore they're happy. How much of that is directly due to Trigg or not, it's hard to say. But for people not inside the club, they can only look at the direction it's going and say "we're going in the right direction, therefore the people in charge are doing a good job".

"Trigg was able to come in and get us to operate adequately. We're now looking to actually become a successful and extremely well run club. Trigg is clearly ill-equipped for that, so we're moving him on and hope to get someone really good."

How you doing Jenny?
Doing good thanks. Just ensuring that all the information is known rather than the one sided bagging that normally happens. I don't think there's any shame in successfully getting Carlton back onto a level pegging so that they may now move forward. If he's not the man to do that, then they need to get someone who can.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back