Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJarman3

Draftee
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Anyone know what Nikki Visser is up to these days?

c862-9a00-586b-95e0-300ebd9729fd.jpg

When I was a young tacker I went on the Crows Show for the 'Crow Kick' segment - Kick the ball through the hole type deal - Max Stevens put the knockers on me when I was about to kick he stopped me to let me know that if I missed the game was all over - I then missed

There were lots of things that I remember about that day - The studio lights were ridiculously hot, Andrew Jarman played sillybuggers during each commercial break, and even though I was only 10/11 and quite frankly not interested in girls yet I couldn't keep my eyes of Nikki Vissier - I probably creeped her out in retrospect

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nikki.... that name seems familiar....

NikkiNoo

I find this thread upsetting with some of the posts that have been made. I know that wasn't your intention Scorpus but it is the consequence of tagging me in here.

As someone who had a really creepy and upsetting encounter with a guy just this past weekend in Melbourne, who obviously thought he was just paying me a "compliment", it's not a compliment to be treated as an object. It's scary. And this thread is bringing that and many other encounters I've had to deal with back, so thanks for making me feel s**t.

A whole lot of you likely going to get defensive at me. I don't care. Have a look at the cluelessness of these guys in the Netherlands who are proud of their catcalling - https://www.instagram.com/dearcatcallers/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back