Best & Fairest 2017 Crichton Medal - Thursday 5th October, 2017 - live streamed on club website @ 7.25pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Great coverage and vibe for the night - Loved the panel filling in time before meal breaks - No surprise that Goddard and Heppell finished so high in the B and F, as their seasons were under-rated by many in this forum - Goddard and Heppell often filled roles which went un-noticed - Zac's year not as good as last year.

Just heard Merrett came 4th? Whose daughter did he sleep with from the voting panel? Averaged 30 disposals, over 500 meters gained and number 1 for tackles at the club
Suspended for a game where a game can be worth up to 30 votes and he was 17 votes off the lead. It also doesn't seem to be a midfielders award the way some others are (every player is awarded votes from every coach, up to five from each), so that probably helps Hurley and Daniher to be so far up the votes as well.

Just heard Merrett came 4th? Whose daughter did he sleep with from the voting panel? Averaged 30 disposals, over 500 meters gained and number 1 for tackles at the club
The way our voting goes if you miss games you lose 30 votes to other players.

Disappointed that there wasn't a surprise Stringer appearance.

With 30 votes on offer every round missing games can really hurt. Daniher played 23 games; so did Goddard and Heppell. That said there was only 4 votes the difference between Daniher and Merrett entering the finals. He would have won if he'd had a better finals performance.

Besides the match he missed through suspension, there were times this year when I didn't think he had as much impact on the side as he did in 2016 but then again the votes are individualised so yes he is a bit unlucky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top night, I am back to 35% competent rather than the 9% I was most of the morning. Glad I escaped early, what time did you lads kick on til?

Top night, I am back to 35% competent rather than the 9% I was most of the morning. Glad I escaped early, what time did you lads kick on til?
I was home by 1:30am. We only stayed at the Garden State for one drink.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back