List Mgmt. Trade & F.A. 2017 (if a scenario sounds wrong - read on before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarnMags

Senior List
Sep 4, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chelsea
Would pick 6 be needed to get Tomlinson? I'd prefer to not use it to get him. But I don't mind a Watts & Tomlinson trade period with us still having pick 6.

I think best case is:

Keep 6, use it on Balta
Give 36 to Dees for Watts
Give next years first round selection to GWS for Tomlinson and hope we finish top 8 (to make it value for us)

I think best case is:

Keep 6, use it on Balta
Give 36 to Dees for Watts
Give next years first round selection to GWS for Tomlinson and hope we finish top 8 (to make it value for us)

Would you Trade Next Years 1st when it's Rated as a Super Draft?

Zunatale

Debutant
Nov 26, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Would you Trade Next Years 1st when it's Rated as a Super Draft?

No I wouldn't. I have it on very good authority that we are being quiet this year because there are a couple of big fish coming next year. Watts will 100% be a Pie. He will announce it very soon. Tom Lynch has already agreed to join the Pies in 2019 so please hold tight. Crameri to help in the meantime. Cheers

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Because only expecting 15 games from a guy on $600k is far different than only expecting 15 games from a guy on 250-300k

Wasn't it $700k?

esc0bar

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
No I wouldn't. I have it on very good authority that we are being quiet this year because there are a couple of big fish coming next year. Watts will 100% be a Pie. He will announce it very soon. Tom Lynch has already agreed to join the Pies in 2019 so please hold tight. Crameri to help in the meantime. Cheers
sauce?

And what sort of help could Crameri provide in the mean time? Are you saying we are picking him up over this off season? Dogs owe us one for giving away Cloke for next to nothing.

Oct 8, 2004
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
COLLINGWOOD

A club source?

Has your source ever given you other information that proved correct before it was speculated in the media?

* Edit - Don't worry about it. Just read your post history.

Last edited:
What does that involve?

6 for Watts and 10

10 to the Giants for Tomlinson?

Probably overs for Tomlinson alone.
When did Tomlinson suddenly become worth more than a second rounder?

ThePhantom777

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2014
Canberra
AFL Club
Collingwood
If this was the case I'd be happy.
If Cox and Kirby can have a good season it helps us a lot.
Spine of Dunn/McLarty, Moore, Reid, Cox would be good. That's right Reid to CHF, Moore to CHB!

If this was the case I'd be happy.
If Cox and Kirby can have a good season it helps us a lot.
Spine of Dunn/McLarty, Moore, Reid, Cox would be good. That's right Reid to CHF, Moore to CHB!

That be Just Wasting Moore's Talent and I rather keep a All-Australian CHB at CHB

Apr 10, 2007
Magpieland!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Orlando Magic & Florida Panthers
LYNCH%20Max.png

I Like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back