Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at work and I served a guy by the name of Max Gawn. I start by calling him sir, then started to make small talk, "when's the clubs BNF mate?", we have a bit of a chat and over comes Jack Watts, Jack Trengove, Jack Fitzpatrick and Sam Landsberger from the Herald Sun. We're all having a bit of a laugh, something happened and Jack Fitzpatrick (jokingly I think), goes "you're a c*** mate" and I just said "well I could say the same about you for kicking the winning goal for Hawthorn against us last year", and then they all started ripping shreds off him saying he's being showing them highlights of it all night lol.. they stay a little longer, then we exchange goodbyes and off they went haha

I see StKilda were on the hunt for Adam Tomlinson

Given they have recruited Carlisle and Nathan Brown on big money in recent years it makes you wonder why they want another defender.

Maybe the penny has dropped that Nathan Brown isnt actually very good? And hes stillgot two years left on his contract!!

Another good exit by Bucks

Great to see StKilda being consistent as always

This is bad news...
Senator Nick Xenophon quits federal politics to run in South Australian election

Senator Nick Xenophon has announced he will quit federal parliament to run in the South Australian state election.

The cross bencher, whose future in Canberra was already under a cloud given constitutional questions over his citizenship, says he would have made the announcement earlier if it wasn’t for a High Court case.

“This will be the toughest political fight of my life,” he told reporters in Adelaide on Friday.

“But I’m up for that challenge because I love our state, our people and I believe that if you are in politics you should be there to make a difference.”

Senator Xenophon said he would wait for the outcome of the citizenship case and he won’t be seeking re-election.

“It seems that Labor and the Liberals are more interested in fighting about who gets their snouts deeper in the trough, rather than fighting for real people.

I was at work and I served a guy by the name of Max Gawn. I start by calling him sir, then started to make small talk, "when's the clubs BNF mate?", we have a bit of a chat and over comes Jack Watts, Jack Trengove, Jack Fitzpatrick and Sam Landsberger from the Herald Sun. We're all having a bit of a laugh, something happened and Jack Fitzpatrick (jokingly I think), goes "you're a c*** mate" and I just said "well I could say the same about you for kicking the winning goal for Hawthorn against us last year", and then they all started ripping shreds off him saying he's being showing them highlights of it all night lol.. they stay a little longer, then we exchange goodbyes and off they went haha
You work at Crown don't you?

Nope, I have had dealings with him and his office. Used car salesman (apologies to the good ones). Populist politician.
That's disappointing - fooled me, (I know that doesn't say much).

That's disappointing - fooled me, (I know that doesn't say much).
If it is any consolation, fooled me too. I was so disappointed and it was to do with his favourite topic - gambling.
Said he was a SA Senator and not interested in other states yet votes on policies that affect the whole country-Australia. Go figure!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Without opening up a whole political discussion, I thought he was the Don Chipp of our time.
Never forgiven Don Chipp for....

Being a Fitzroy player.

:D

I am sure that there is a thread on this somewhere but can't be bothered looking.

Here I go, re the Copeland and comments by LP and Sco...
Yes it is a discussion forum but some seem to miss the thread titles and I for one am sick of threads going off topic. I rather like a Bux free zone.

A poster made a comment about players support from and for Bux, (FACT) in came LP with his well known stance of being anti Bux which I thought was total unnecessary and supported those who made comments stating so. I didn't deserve the kudos from LP as my response was restrained and if I had replied honestly, I would have contributed to turning it into another let's whinge thread, there are numerous other threads to do it in.

I support the Mod's posts as I think that they are normally very generous in the way they moderate.

Last night for me was rather pleasing and both Adams or Sidey would have been worthy winners with only one point in the result, it may have been that Sidey captained in Pendles absence that swung the voting.

I very much doubt that there is anyone on this board that don't know how some posters feel about the reappointment of the coach but can you please let the rest of us have at least one thread that is free of of those opinions? Not too much to ask surely.

My autobiography is going to be called 'Tracky Dacks and Beer'.
I think mine will be called, 'Where are my dacks & goonbag?'

Trackies must be one of the greatest inventions ever.
Since mum stopped dressing me like this.

61U7s1M0ZLL._AC_UL200_SR159,200_.jpg

It's been trackies or naked for me.

Do get some strange looks at weddings & funerals though, especially if it's the second one.

Do get some strange looks at weddings & funerals though, especially if it's the second one.
I want to be buried in my trackies, with a slab of beer.

I havent posted a musical interlude on this thread for a while but that sailor suit reminded me of a cult classic from a Kiwi band in the 70's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back